Recent content by Csmith16

1. Csmith16

Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

Have I looked in the wrong places? I didn't see anything on here very active
  2. Csmith16

Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

I'm from the Lehigh Valley (Allentown) area. Looking to start a group of people to ride with but know no one else in the area that rides. I'm new to the hobby but my girlfriend and I built 3 bikes over the winter and are looking to do some riding in the spring. I HAVE ACCESS TO A DECENT PRIVATE...
  3. Csmith16

Gas leaking thru Air filter.

I had this issue after doing my filter and rejet. Pretty sure it's a float issue or needle issue like stated above. Also check your bowl gasket. I replaced that and somehow seemed to help as I had pinched the old one
  4. Csmith16

Will larger intake without re-jet shorten engine life?

Ok so I installed the intake and a 37 jet. After a slight mishap with the float bowl o-ring it runs fine and is definitely a touch faster. Do I need to get a different spark plug with these upgrades?
  5. Csmith16

Awesome thanks a lot! Dude you're from pennsburg? I live 20 minutes from there in emmaus
  6. Csmith16

Ok I was insure of the reason but that totally makes sense now. OldMiniBikes's website has a kit with a 140 emulsion tube and .036 and .037 jets, will this kit work for my needs? Thanks for the help guys, sorry I'm a newbie at this
  7. Csmith16

Do I need to re-jet if I ad the air filter
  8. Csmith16

Maybe this is a dumb question but I read that by adding a larger intake and filter to a motor without putting a larger jet will shorten the life of the motor. Too much air flow? I bought the K&N style filter from OldMiniBikes warehouse for my predator. :helpsmilie:
  9. Csmith16

Restored Broncco TX-6...

Hmmm I figured it was pretty mangled... But I'm cool with it I don't really plan on doing a full restore. Like I said I got it for cheap, and plan on keeping the build on the cheaper side. Did you restore that green one? Looks awesome! Curious where do you find brake pads for the original...
  10. Csmith16

Got this and a doodle bug for $100 bucks. Fantic broncco?

Holy sh#t man that thing is sick. What engine do you have in it? I'm having trouble finding anything with power that will fit in the frame
  11. Csmith16

Restored Broncco TX-6...

hey I just bought this off the side of the road. I posted it in the what is it thread and it looks like it's definitely a broncco. Any idea what year and or model it would be? Any info would be much appreciated
  12. Csmith16

Thanks! Flat camo rustoleum rattle cans and an old cut up mesh vest for a "stencil". Needs touched up but I'm pretty happy with it
  13. Csmith16

Any idea round about what year. They are pretty hard to find info on
  14. Csmith16

All I can get off of it because it's been painted so many times (once by me right after I got it) is Fantic Motor on the knob on the stem