Recent content by Dad81

1. D

Doodlebug tire?

Got the snow hog in. It worked great. Thanks everyone! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  2. D

Doodlebug tire?

Thanks I just ordered a snow hog. Are they fairly easy to put on the rim or should I take it to a shop? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  3. D

Doodlebug tire?

Will the 15 inch snowhog be alright with the stock tire on front? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  4. D

Doodlebug tire?

Thanks guys. It's for my kids they are all small and ride it in dirt and grass. I need a rear tire. Just didn't want to spend much money if I didn't need to. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  5. D

Doodlebug tire?

What is the best replacement tire for the money for a doodlebug mini bike? 145-70-6 Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. D

Needed older db30 chain tensioner.

Thanks! I know. I found the wheel so just need to find a bolt and something to use as bushings. My little girl rode it for about 2 hours the other day and it fell off. She didn't notice until the chain came off. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  7. D

Bump Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  8. D

I need a chain tensioner for an older baja doodlebug complete with bolt and bushings. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  9. D

Baja doodlebug db30 throttle schematics?

Thanks Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. D

Baja doodlebug db30 throttle schematics?

I recently bought an older db30 doodlebug. I believe everything is still intact on the bike but the governor arm doesn't seem to be functioning properly. I looked for a diagram or schematic online but can't seem to find one. It is a97cc 2.8hp with a 19mm carb. Any help would be appreciated...
  11. D

wanted chain/clutch cover for baja mini bike vin prefix LUAH

Vwfan I'm pretty sure I p.m.'d you. Not used to this site yet.
  12. D

I have to get my post count up just to be able to send a pm
  13. D

I am interested are they in good shape? P.M. Me price my little boy will be excited.

I am interested are they in good shape? P.M. Me price my little boy will be excited.
  14. D

I looked there no luck best I can find is part# DB30S-102 FRONT and DB30S-218 rear