Recent content by Dantheshan

1. D

1971 Bombardier Bantam help!

haha i know just the engine. well it hasnt run since probably late 70's early 80's due to a wiring problem. i got the bike this summer and fixed it. yea i dont think the kickstarter has the return spring so it stays down when i kick it, but it starts on the first try every time now. it shifts...
  2. D

No its not in neutral all the time, i am able to shift through all the gears without the clutch. There is a lever that the clutch cable attatches to on the bottom of the transmission. This is it: It swings forward but will not disengage the clutch... so im stuck. do i have to take the...
  3. D

Haha i wish i could tell ya. I have no idea what either of those are. And i tried adjusting the screw, i didnt do anything. I dont think the clutch plates are even moving when i pull the clutch lever which is why i wanted to take the clutch apart. So i am back to square one
  4. D

Ok thanks alot. Ill give that a try and see what happens.
  5. D

Im guessing this is a pretty rare bike to come up in discussion so i hope you guys can help me out. I have this bike running in perfect condition except for one thing, the clutch... The clutch does not engage on this bike and i need help fixing it (or replacing if thats even possible). Here is...