Recent content by Dave Thacker

1. Dave Thacker

7hp Tecumseh

That information is strictly confidential. hehehehehe Dave
  2. Dave Thacker

'68 Rupp Brake Actuator

Here is your early Christmas. I found the actuator arm I needed here: Black Widow Motorsports Home Black Wido Motorsports Brake Parts Page Brake Actuator Arm You Need I would email the guy with your photo. I also have a 69 that was missing the actuator arm. He was nice enough to put a...
  3. Dave Thacker

Rupp 13774 Brake Lever

I found a NOS actuator arm at Black Wido Motorsports Black Widow Motorsports Home Black Wido Motorsports Brake Parts Page Brake Actuator Arm I Purchased Owner had a part I thought might be it, he was nice enough to add a photo and I made a purchase here of a number of NOS parts. Dave
  4. Dave Thacker

68-69 Rupp Tank Wanted

Looking for the chrome tank used on a 68 TT-500 Roadster or 69 digger etc... The triangle shaped tank with the cap near the top of the triangle. Dave
  5. Dave Thacker

What Year/Model Rupp Is This?

This brings up an interesting point, probably for another thread. What I do to return it to stock will be only for personal satisfaction. People get really tied up into returning things to exact stock. For me, I don't think there is any chance a museum will be intested in my work. Also...
  6. Dave Thacker

Sounds like we are arriving at the conclusion it's a 1969 Digger. I'll leave it open a bit longer in case any ohters want to add to it. Also, maybe we'll hear from Bandit 40 again to see if he is so swayed. I appreciate all your help. It will give me more confidence when sourcing parts...
  7. Dave Thacker

Minibike forensics! I've only started studying the subject in the last week, so I've got alot to learn. Sounds like there might be 2 votes for Digger? Dave
  8. Dave Thacker

It's 80, I did count it but forgot to mention it. Might need to replace that part also but I don't see any 80 tooth gears on the minibike sites. I am also slightly shopping for a smaller Spartan or a Curtis Wright. I'm an airplane buff, wife is an aluminum trailer nut, so why not combine...
  9. Dave Thacker

Errrr, uhhhhh, that looks compelling. Dave
  10. Dave Thacker

Hmmm, All the photo's I find show the TT-500 with front suspension/headlight etc. I dont' "think??" this front end has been changed. Here is a Google Images link showing a bunch that say they are TT-500. I see there is one in there without front suspension that says the owner thinks it's...
  11. Dave Thacker

This unit was purchased with wheels (only rear wheel was original) for $75. Finding parts means I need to know the year at least. I saw a photo of a C-350 and It looks very similar. Wad-ya-think? Including photo of rear brake plate as there seems to be a split in model years depending on...
  12. RuppFrame

RuppFrame

13. RuppBrakePlate

RuppBrakePlate

14. Dave Thacker

Rupp 13774 Brake Lever

I have a Rupp 4 1/4" brake. It's missing the brake actuator lever. The lever the cable pulls on. I found the levers on ebay however they have an oval hole. This lever should be one with a square hole. I'm not certain but I think this is off a 68 or 69 Rupp C-350. Any ideas accepted to...