1. D

FS tons of rupp mini bike parts.

stuff SOLD!!! thanks dave!
  2. D

3 bike for sale!

bikes are SOLD!!!
  3. D

3 bike for sale!

i have 3 bikes for sale. also if you look at mini bike parts i have alot of parts for sale too. for a package deal i'm offering the 3 bikes and all the part for $1000.00 i need this stuff gone! give me a call or e-mail at tippmannfreak@tds.net phone 763-229-7438. thanks dave! here are the...
  4. D

FS tons of rupp mini bike parts.

here is a list of what i have for sale! if you have any question feel free to ask or call phone #763-229-7438 or e-mail tippmannfreak@tds.net i live in Monticello,MN. if my prices are to high let me know i'm new to rupp stuff. or we can work something out, i need this stuff gone! i also...
  5. D

silver cloud mini bike need some info on it

here are some pics. if any one can tell me any thing about this bike, please post. thanks dave!
  6. D

6.5hp Honda for sale

do you still have the motor for sale ? and are you will to go down a little on the price? thanks dave!
  7. D

yeah i cant find any thing about this bike maybe its not silver cloud, and the people who owned it before me just put that sticker on, but thanks for the help john. and like i said before it looks like a rupp but its bigger. if any one has any more info on this bike please post. thanks dave!
  8. D

hello every one. i'm new to old rupp mini bikes but i just bought 6 of them, and one is a silver cloud ? i dont think its a rupp but i'm not sure. its bigger then i rupp roadster 2. but the motors look's alike. it has a silver gas tank, and a red frame. model# is hs40-55386c. can any one...