Recent content by DB30_NAPPYBOI

1. D

Mikuni carburetor jets

Thanks for ur response will these work
  2. D

Mikuni carburetor jets

What's going on guys well I have a predator n bought a genuine vm22 carburetor going to try n tune it do we have to use mukini jets or are there n alternative I seen the kits n there pretty pricey if anyone can point me in the right direction i will appreciate it thanks for ur time
  3. D

PVL flywheel vs ARC flywheel

thanks i read about it later
  4. D

PVL flywheel vs ARC flywheel

Does the pvl flywheel work on a hemi predator any info would be great thanks
  5. D

Mikuni carb n brake lever throttle

Hey what's up guys I know I can't be the only one with a brake lever throttle instead of twist or thumb well I just bought a mukini carb n have to change the cable anyone know what size to get or a good way to do it any info would be great thanks for ur time
  6. D

Skip tooth sprockets??

we use the split sprockets down in miami its the fastest way to switch the gearing out u can mix match them also dont know if thats what ur asking
  7. D

My first db30 build

its all good
  8. D

My first db30 build

started the break in process
  9. D

Saturday Morning Score

Nice score
  10. D

My first db30 build

here are the updates to RUDE GYAL
  11. D

My first db30 build

i did just drill black n gold chain will update with new pics
  12. D

My first db30 build

and i took the tank n housing off the bike also
  13. D

My first db30 build

i took them off except the predator one i taped over it it was easy took it off after the clear was added then added the one on top back yea looks stock
  14. D

My first db30 build

thanks guys im like 5 6 my knees dont touch at all the first is the one i just bought for 60 but since i didnt have a before pic i used that one it is mint might keep it for my 6 year old lol