Recent content by dbone

1. dbone

ideas on a k&s delux hornet bike

scored a free frame off craigslist locally looking for ideas on a reliable scooter build for it. has rear shocks still on it, and perfect straight fenders and complete jackshaft. looks like it could be a "comfortable" ride with say a briggs 5hp with convertor or close 6hp? was thinking flat...
  2. dbone

got this free!!! now what is it???

NOPE I CANT GET THE PICS POSTED BUT FOUND OUT ITS A K&S HORNET DELUX LOOKS PERFECT ALITTLE SURFACE RUST BUT MISSING ENGINE AND WHEELS BUT HAS COMPLETE KACKSHAFT AND PERFECT BOTH FENDERS, sorry looked up and dang caps stuck....
  3. dbone

got this free!!! now what is it???

scored this free mini frame of local craigslist still has pegs and no additional mounting holes... but what kind is it???
  4. dbone

Tom Thumb Minibike Build - Retro Super Mini

any chance he would make frames for sale? id bet they would roll out like hotcakes, id love to have one...:scooter:
  5. dbone

new build advice needed

:scooter::thumbsup::weld: THATS SICK!!!! now i have a plan.... :thumbsup: awesome thanks
  6. dbone

new build advice needed

ideas on frame colors and seat colors with the polished astro wheels and slicks?
  7. dbone

new build advice needed

hey guys i just bought an old monkey wards minibike frame thats in great shape but frame and forks only has complete scrub brake forks stright motor plate holes great. need input on how you guys would build it as an old school mini? im 46 5'10" and 225lbs :thefinger: so i was thinking a...
  8. dbone

old 5hp briggs flathead desp. wanted

hey guys i got another old wards minibike frame im looking for a old school briggs 5hp with a big tank or poss 3hp rope starter pulled engines anyone have one or either thay might wanna sell me? thanks build soon to start...:scooter:
  9. dbone

what frame is this?

damn cant the pic to load
  10. dbone

what frame is this?

anyone know what frame this is?:scooter:
  11. dbone

where can i get a mini bike "DRAG BIKE" frame from?

WHO MAKES THIS FRAME ?? 125cccrazy id love to have one :scooter:
  12. dbone

help needed on a fox doodle bug build

i just bought a cool lil fox doodle bug or sprite frame and forks set off ebay for $20.00!!!! questions are: what woulod be a good lil engine to run in it? to lug me around the neighborhood? im 45 5'10" 225lbs, someone cut off the jackshaft tabs so what combo do i need to make it work...
  13. dbone

nre project going up just won frame on ebay!!

no jim thats my other fox, the one i got is same but with jack shafts cut off and a dics beake mount maounted same frame though, thinking now for a lil putter bike and using poss a 3-5hp briggs stock any suggestions for engine/clutch combo? im 5'10" 200 :doah:
  14. dbone

lets see pics of your hotrod clones

:thumbsup: looking to see what you guys are doing with your 6.5 clones thinking of removing the fuel tank and polishing the head and block put with another tank on the frame...:scooter:
  15. dbone

briggs 5hp flathead wanted for build

guys im looking for a 5hp old school briggs 5hp flathead with a large fuel tank if poss for a build im gathering parts for ANYONE have one they might wanna sell thanks:thumbsup::scooter::scooter: