1. Diabolus

H30 side exhaust question

Excellent tips. Thanks !!
  2. Diabolus

That looks awesome!
  3. Diabolus

Sundays..Thunderdrome.

Thanks for the invite! I'll try and come out in a week or two, I'm gonna throw an old engine on my project before restoration starts just for grins. I'd love to have it ready with a decent engine to participate in the Thunderdrome races in Sept.
  4. Diabolus

I have a couple H30 Tecumseh engines with side exhaust ports. I've checked OldMiniBikes warehouse and cannot seem to find any header style exhausts for these engines. Can anyone recommend another place to look?? The stock exhaust blows right on the riders leg.
  5. Diabolus

Engine ID

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I'm pretty new to this.
  6. Diabolus

Engine ID

Can anyone tell me what kind of engines these are? They are both Tecumseh, but I'm a little confused on the H50/HS50 tags I see in the forums. Engine 1 - Engine 2 - Thanks in advance
  7. id_white

id_white

8. id_black

id_black

9. Diabolus

Sundays..Thunderdrome.

I not worried about hurting the track.
  10. Diabolus

New guy restoring Scat Cat

Thanks Markus, that chart is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the welcomes, I can't wait to get back into the sport. Buckeye, as for whats next, do you mean my next question, or what's next after the Scat Cat is done?? There will be another bike for sure! My next question will be on...
  11. Diabolus

Question for the racers

Well for now, when the bike is done, I'm just gonna run an old flat head when used as my pit bike. In the future, I'd like to build something fast for a couple of races here in the Detroit area. Just trying to get some ideas of what people are doing these days, I've been out of the sport for...
  12. Diabolus

Question for the racers

For those running racing events, what fuels do you generally run? Regular pump gas, racing gas, or maybe a combination? It race gas a waste of money in these small engines? Thanks in advance!"
  13. Diabolus

Sundays..Thunderdrome.

How are the track conditions? Never been there yet but would like to come out when my bike is finished.
  14. Diabolus

New guy restoring Scat Cat

Hey all, Been checking out your site for some time now, great info and great site!! I'm returning to the mini bike world after 30 some years and have a question or two. I'm restoring an old Scat Cat and about to put in a big parts order, but I'm not sure on my chain size. The rear sprocket...