Recent content by discombobulated

1. D

50 Horsepower Minibike?

dang that would be fun, the kart looks incredible:smile:
  2. D

new member, new minibike

yea that looks intense. I wish they made a kit to charge motors or a turbo kit specific to the engine. but that looks very nice. does it haul ass:smile::smile:
  3. D

Another Coyote almost done

dang, incredible!!:thumbsup:
  4. D

Carb rejetting and emulsion tube

I bought the emulsion tube and jets for my 6.5 clone and I really didnt notice a difference. I actually had a mid throttle sputter after the emulsion tube upgrade, so I just kept the jetting the same and went back to the OG emulsion tube and the sputter went away. If the tube made a noticeable...
  5. D

tight engine?

but it could be your used to the old motor also????
  6. D

tight engine?

as much as I love to get new tight things:thumbsup::smile:sounds shady, when I got my clone I noticed it was pre oiled a little bit, mayby just a touch while assembled. but I could turn on the shaft before oiled at all, pretty easy until it compressed, Is it a pain in the ass to turn all the...
  7. D

Twins!

does harbor freight ever get the green ones?? I have only seen red. I didnt even know they came in that color! very nice. :thumbsup:
  8. D

Anyone familiar with the "Tiny Tach"?

I used them on my jet skis with no problems, but the batteries are not replaceable at all and after about 5 years they are done, unless they have changed them since I last bought one, but all in all they worked pretty good?
  9. D

What kind of Mini do I have??/

I like sprocket used to mount the rear tires, that is incredible!!!:smile::thumbsup:
  10. D

clone throttle hookup secrets!

I think the zip tie thing would work for a last resort, but I like my stuff proper and functional. I love the feel of a butter throttle, nice and solid, smooth with the turn and to get this you have to have it set up nice, with the zip tie rig I couldnt imagine it feeling nice at all, ok it...
  11. D

Need Engineer type advise on strength of Pocket Bike Parts.

I would be scared to put alot of horsepower on those wheels. for some reason I thought I came across someone who used them but had to customize to handle the power.?? I have the same wheels on a pocket bike I got for free and the first thing that I looked at was the wheels but the way they...
  12. D

high idle hf 6.5

the black plastic screw is the only idle adjustment on that carb that I know of, if you take the air box off you can see it other than that I think the other screw with the square plastic cap is the idle mixture. hope that helps.
  13. D

Removing Tire From Wheel (2 part) Advice.

I have had good luck with my changes until he one time I forgot to let the air out of the tube and I couldnt figure out why the bolts were so hard to get off. and then it about blew apart and took my face off.
  14. D

Blockzilla for recreational use?

if you can afford it and you want to do it, screw it, hell if I had the money I would have one.:smile: and cmon the name just does it, if my name was discombobulatedzilla you know you guys would be scared.
  15. D

emulsion tube imrovements???

why am i randy a?? oh sorry "im I" no but that is kinda funny. no I am on enough forums for my hobbies two for one hobby is a little much for me I would forget what I posted where??