Recent content by dk3966

1. D

Bonanza BC1300sh gas tank dimensions?

Thanks all I appreciate the feedback. Now anyone got a tank like that for sale? Thanks
  2. D

Thanks I really appreciate it. I ran a larger one last year but I couldn't hardly get the gas cap on and off. Need to get one that will work. It looks like 3 x 9 is pretty good, but I really want to know what size they came with. Seems like with all of the Bonanza experts someone would know...
  3. D

Thanks. That makes sense. How long were they?
  4. D

Nobody? Seems like it should be an easy answer but nobody has replied?
  5. D

I have restored a 1968 Bonanza BC 1300SH with Hodaka motor. It came out great but I am not happy with the gas tank figment. Can anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the originally installed gas tank? Any help would be appreciated. I would also be interested in purchasing an original...
  6. D

Wanted - Rectangular Mount for Bonanza BC 1300 SH Kick Stand

What's the difference?
  7. D

Wanted - Rectangular Mount for Bonanza BC 1300 SH Kick Stand

I am looking for the rectangular mount for the bottom of the kickstand. Not sure what to call it. Bonanza people should know what i am looking for. I would be willing to pay a premium for one. Pm if you can help. Dk3966
  8. D

Wanted - Bonanza BC 1300 SH Kick Stand

Looking for an Atwood kickstand to use on my Bonanza BC 1300 SH project. Any condition considered, but looking for the best one I can get. Contact me via PM, text or phone call. Thanks Derek 330-472-2093
  9. D

Need help to finish Bonanza BC1300SH

I am just about ready to fire up my 18 mo Bonanza build. Only things holding me up I need help with. 1. Wiring - I assume the 2 wire bundle coming from the motor goes to the coil. I have the correct kill switch. How do I wire that? What size wire do you guys use? Any one got pics of how...
  10. D

Bonanza BC1300SH Fork Boots Question

I just put together the forks for my BC1300SH build. I bought new fork boots from OldMiniBikes. Does anyone have any tips on how to get them on? One person I asked told me they put grease on the forks and work them up on the forks. That worked but now they wont stay in place. Any and all...
  11. D

Bonanza BC1300sh bolts question

I am building a Bonanza BC1300SH from scratch. I am in need of most of the bolts for assembly. Can anyone tell me the exact bolt sizes for the following? Neck Bolt Axel Bolts Rear shock bolts (top and bottom) Fender bolts Hodaka motor mount bolts (the bolts that hold the mounts to the...
  12. D

Bonanza BC1300 Front End Assembly

Worked like a charm!!!! Thank you