Recent content by DMJB

1. D

The OX . . . 2

can't get enough of this build. You should put part numbers and site location for each part. I am personally more interested in a tandem rear drive system, but still be nice to know what is being used and from where.
  2. D

Found in Alaska (never ridden).

Sadly this last semester wiped out my account, also my kids like to eat. Usually not this tight. Perhaps I should sell some of my firearms that are not being used anymore.
  3. D

Need help with parts list for custom bike.

Starting to think a step through type design is not a good idea. Perhaps it would be a bit long?
  4. D

Haha! I was wondering if they came in with air or had to be aired up after being un-crated. Even my wife gave the nod of Approval on this one. She really likes it.
  5. D

1970 Arctic Cat Mini-bike Brand new. Was looking for frames and ran across this little gem. IF money was not an issue this year I would be all over it. https://anchorage.craigslist.org/snw/6185225011.html
  6. D

Need help with parts list for custom bike.

I would like to build a custom tandem wheeled fat tire mini bike for the Alaskan back woods. Still need to finalize my drawing/design and part choices before ordering. Could use some assistance on decided parts, tire size, engine, etc. Questions: What size wheel/tire choice would be good...
  7. D

The OX . . . 2

I've been thinking about a similar project myself, but have decided to go a different route with two rear tires driving in tandem - small than what you have chosen. Maybe 22". Still undecided, either way I am super excited to follow your project!
  8. D

Tandem wheel?

How is everyone doing? Remember being fascinated with minibikes when younger, but for some reason never got one. Had a few go-karts and Honda quads though. However, about a year I decided it would be really nice to have one and began doing research. Several vintage designs caught my...