Recent content by Dodgecharger920

1. Dodgecharger920

Fox Sprite Hardware

I have a Fox Sprite that I cleaned up and had it powder coated. I lost a few nuts. In my picture I circled the nut I'm looking for. I can't figure out what nut it takes. Does anyone know or remember which nut it would take?
  2. Dodgecharger920

Can someone help me identify this motor?

According to this tag it says HTB25B 3259 P 12F2T I'm trying to identify this engine as far as make, hp, and possibly year. Thank you for any help I can get!
  3. Dodgecharger920

Keystone Deluxe

Good news! I received some shocks from a friend that fit this bike!
  4. Dodgecharger920

Keystone Deluxe

I may have one if I don't decide to do anything with it, I just found the shocks for the rear
  5. Dodgecharger920

What could this be?

Thank you so much!
  6. Dodgecharger920

What could this be?

I found this interesting mini bike at a Salvage Yard earlier today. I'm curious what this bike could be.
  7. Dodgecharger920

Manco what?

The red is intact in some areas other areas it's flakey. I can definitely let you know how it sounds once I get it going!
  8. Dodgecharger920

Manco what?

Thanks! No definitely not going to butcher it. I planned on blasting the frame and getting it powder coated, clean the engine up, go through it and put it back in. There's a place around me that has mini bike drag races it's only a few 100 feet and dirt with a few classes. I have a fox sprite...
  9. Dodgecharger920

Manco what?

Awesome! This seat isn't terrible, but I'm the Summer they have mini bike drag racing which this could be fun with depending what motor I put in it. The tires looks fairly good a little dry. It has a scrub brake, the plastic fenders are in okay condition I have to see what I can do to get them...
  10. Dodgecharger920

Manco what?

That gets me closer! Thanks! The hs50 motor I think will be fun to put on. I've been debating of putting it on my Fox sprite and putting my built predator 212 on this
  11. Dodgecharger920

Manco what?

Hello all I just picked up this little Manco mini bike I couldn't find any numbers on it. However it did come with a HS50 engine. They guy wasn't sure if it's original or not. Can anyone help me determine which Manco bike this would be and possibly the year?
  12. Dodgecharger920

Briggs Intek 206

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was comparable to the predator 212 vs the predator ghost engine.
  13. Dodgecharger920

Comment by 'Dodgecharger920' in media 'IMG_20231031_174256885.jpg'

Awesome! It appears that the two halves of the caliper are tight together, but there is some kind of bushing or spacer that allows the caliper to move side to side a little? Thank you so much!!
  14. Dodgecharger920

Comment by 'Dodgecharger920' in media 'Fox Sprite'

Do you happen to have a better picture of the disk brake and how the cable connects to it?