Recent content by doodleblaster

1. D

For real. The Misfits warranted their own chapter in the book but got no coverage in the movie...

For real. The Misfits warranted their own chapter in the book but got no coverage in the movie. They spent too much time on Bad Brains too. but you know what, I've never seen a movie that was anywhere near as good as the book it came from
  2. D

you did? crap. I was gonna pick you up a copy for x-mas but I couldn't find 1 in time. you got...

you did? crap. I was gonna pick you up a copy for x-mas but I couldn't find 1 in time. you got the movie?
  3. D

well that's more important. AHC aint going nowhere. how were your holidays?

well that's more important. AHC aint going nowhere. how were your holidays?
  4. D

have you gotten the American Hardcore book yet?

have you gotten the American Hardcore book yet?
  5. D

When rideing a mini....how far does one travel>?

sometimes a real good look'in guy steals his bike & goes for an early morning cruz in flip-flops, also stolen, & pajama pants.:thumbsup:
  6. D

handlebar swap on a hawg-ty

bump:thumbsup:
  7. D

The other chinee mini

Any word on where to get & how much to buy?
  8. D

Baja Mini, Baja Warrior Parts?

P.S., you might want to change the seat, the one you got is an a$$ buster.:thumbsup:
  9. D

Baja Mini, Baja Warrior Parts?

Me & Max Murder have Hawg-ty's that we took some parts off. I don't know what he's doing with his but I have no plans on using the gas tank & I think I might have the front chain guard. I was thinking of doing some mods to the gastank. If that can't be done or is just gonna be way too much...
  10. D

Are you still looking for a db gas cap? I should have a few not doing anybody any good. let me...

Are you still looking for a db gas cap? I should have a few not doing anybody any good. let me check...
  11. D

traded my blitz for a hawg ty

:thefinger:The boy must like crashing:thefinger:
  12. D

Did you hear someone north of us dump out a whole clip a few minits ago? It's getting hairy...

Did you hear someone north of us dump out a whole clip a few minits ago? It's getting hairy around here this summer... Do you got a cd burner?
  13. D

handlebar swap on a hawg-ty

I want to but a big 'ole pair of ape hangers on my hawg-ty but it dosen't have the goose-neck style piece to attatch the bars to the fork. Would a riser like the heat/carbon work or would I do better welding a bmx goose-neck & useing that?
  14. D

Old DOC MARTEN Oxblood Boots skinhead oi punk Hot Topic - eBay (item 220407140466 end time...

Old DOC MARTEN Oxblood Boots skinhead oi punk Hot Topic - eBay (item 220407140466 end time May-08-09 20:51:43 PDT). check these out, I remember you were looking for a pair.
  15. D

Hey it's stokey. whats going on?

Hey it's stokey. whats going on?