Recent content by driftoy

1. driftoy

Survey: best; motor, price etc...

I have owned 2 2.8 db motors. No doubt theyre reliable, but as for buying a replacement stock muffler n intake box is next to impossible. Got my 280lb ass goin 25mph or so, so so far first place cuzza the top speed i reached lol. Harbor freight motors? How long do they last? Governed or not...
  2. driftoy

Survey: best; motor, price etc...

Wat is ur opinion on the best motor ur money has to buy. Make: Model: Yr: Availability: ( where n how easily can it be obtained ) Spec: ( cc, hp, shaft, 2-4 stroke etc ) Applications: ( bolt ons, lights, electic start ) Price: Testomonies on how durable it is: ( like how people say toyotas run...
  3. driftoy

Tecumseh Power Sport Idling problems

Wow, i hav the same issue. Imma try this out.
  4. driftoy

Doodle bug motor

i will send u 25 shipped to 93710. all i want is the airbox with filter and exhaust. do watever u wish with the motor. sounds good?
  5. driftoy

FS: 3/4 clutch

got this off ebay and thought i needed it. but went back to stock motor. so now i dont need it anymore. take it off my hands for less than i payed. 35bux plus shipping to your door.
  6. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

pm'd.......
  7. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

associate in the parts department is what i meant. just thought someone here might have what i need. worth a shot.
  8. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

been there. the sales associate over email was no help, period. told me to check the products list and find what i need. they had nothing i needed until now. well now they have only the air cleaner, still no exhaust. i don't want to was money on it either, but was gonna pass this down to my son...
  9. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

i know someone has this. shoot me a price.
  10. driftoy

doodlebug trike conversion?

gee, thanx guys. im not so good at chopping and welding.... because i have not tools for that. maybe i can get someone to help me out here in fresno. i'll check out the 3 wheel section. p.s. i will go with open diff for my db, but not my cars, ahahaha.:hammer:
  11. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

i am looking for filter, box and any parts to connect this to the carb. then i need exhaust. paypal ready. i don't come on too often, so if u send a message to driftoy@aol.com, i can reply faster.
  12. driftoy

yikes. forgot bout the db section. hehe. move for me? thanx. now who is this ogy?
  13. driftoy

is it possible to purchase a conversion kit here? :hack: i seen a picture of one on the forum, was wondering if anyone here makes em and can let me know wat it would take to get my hands on a kit. also, pics would be nice, those things look sick. :scooter:
  14. driftoy

fs: 6.5 hp robin motor 150

negotiable
  15. driftoy

fs: 6.5 hp robin motor 150

it starts, but doen't run. came off go cart and has brand new clutch. 150 obo. great for that project u have or just for back up.