Recent content by DylanSwear

1. D

Before and After

Should I just weld it up?
  2. D

Before and After

Here’s a before and after of bike being painted. The wheels are good but the tires need replaced. I’m painting the sprocket and wheels black.
  3. D

T10/T12 centrifugal clutch

What is the difference in a 10 tooth and 12 tooth clutch? What do the 2 more teeth do?
  4. D

Should this chain be tight or loose? This is my first build on small engine. I have excess just laying on top for pic. Am I running it right? Thx

I’ve been apart of a few forums but never one this helpful. Hope I can pay it forward!
  5. D

Should this chain be tight or loose? This is my first build on small engine. I have excess just laying on top for pic. Am I running it right? Thx

im sorry, I wasn’t paying attention lol. I set it on the bucket and it never smoked one so it’s just my fat ass straining it.
  6. D

any place you recommend to buy a new one? Could my motor be too powerful for that particular clutch?
  7. D

It’s spinning now when I bump the throttle on 5 gallon bucket had to tighten chain hoping it is fixed after this.
  8. D

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it’s working on top of the 5 gallon bucket. Tire spins with throttle and all.
  9. D

i did all of that. I literally just bought the bolt you said in your post. I put it all in but where do I get a key? Why is everything else spinning with shaft?
  10. D

It won’t let me post a video but basically it just spins and the park with the sprocket is on but it’s not spinning with the shaft. It just sits there. The clutch spins though with the motor while idling.