Recent content by evawingzero

1. E

New Here, New Project: Murray Mini Bike

Sounds good, thanks for the info. I'm looking for a Clutch/Chain/Brake now. Then possibly Tires as mine seem to have some cracks in them. Better safe than sorry.
  2. E

Would this Sprocket and Clutch fit the Murray and Predator? 3 4" Clutch Chain 35 60T Sprocket Brake Drum Band Cable Go Kart Mini Bike | eBay Again, sorry for the 7 million Questions. Thanks!
  3. E

Got the Bars test mounted.... Making it look SWEET!!!
  4. E

I'm putting a brand new predator on it!
  5. E

Nice Bike! You wouldn't happen to have an extra header and exhaust laying around, would you??? :)
  6. E

What's wrong with the 54 Tooth? I am looking at a 60 Tooth / Clutch / Chain / Brake package deal on eBay for $105 right now.
  7. E

The next thing I am looking at getting is a new Sprocket and Tires. Can anyone link me to a "Safe" Sprocket? I keep reading that the stock one will cause too much lift for the rider. Also, and good "Road" tires for the stock 8" Wheels? Thanks in advance! I will also be in the market for a new...
  8. E

Mail Call! New handlebars came in. Very Batmanish! More coming soon!
  9. E

I NEED to do this :) I plan on putting a new braking system on, so I may be messaging you for some more details.
  10. E

Well, sanded down the rough spots, disassembled, and put some black paint on. Here's where I am with it. I'd like to get new Neck Hardware and Bearings if possible. Do they sell that anywhere? If so, does anyone know what size I would need (sorry, new to this hobby and have a million questions)?
  11. E

Overnight soak in WD-40 and better allen wrenches got the job done :) Now, to hand sand or find a local sandblaster..... Hmmmm
  12. E

Got a little more torn down today. Fresh bath of De-greaser and a water wash. For the life of me, I can't get the allen screws loose on the Seat mount and the rear shock mount. No matter how hard I tried, those things are ON THERE! Picked up a new set of Handlebars online, also a new...
  13. E

I'm already scared of what I will get into next.....
  14. E

I'm new here, and wanted to share my current project. I recently snagged a running, but rough Murray Mini bike off of Craigslist for $100. My plan is to fully tear it down and rebuild the bike up to something a bit better. Here is what I snagged: I pulled the motor and...