Recent content by evollsixes

1. E

Keyston part question...

Hi guys I have the same model keyston as in this picture .. I want to purchase new srpings for the front forks... all three..... who carries this kind of thing .. ?
  2. E

Keystone

YouTube - Keystone bike video 1
  3. E

Keystone

Here is a video of a build im working on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8wdhyW20Lc
  4. E

Keystone project.

I pulled it back to shape the best I could then used lots of bondo. It also still has the keystone symbols which were covered with tape in those pictures ... Im still missing a good gas cap ... Cant find anything to fit ....
  5. E

Keystone project.

Here is the project I am working on that is almost complete... comments please.. It has alot of low end power. I will post a video tomorrow . The tank needed some serious help!!!!!!!!
  6. E

Help with a keystone petcock

something like these two
  7. E

Help with a keystone petcock

Hey guys ,,,, I have the original gas tank off a keystone without a petcock ... does anyone know where I can get one new or used... thanks ...
  8. E

Hi there riderz, if you havethe time could you answer a couple questions about your azusa...

Hi there riderz, if you havethe time could you answer a couple questions about your azusa build..... I have used your post's for information and they have been quit helpful... Im using the same engine as you but cant see how you have your throttle linkage and return spring setup. Could you...
  9. E

Azusa wheels , hardware ?

Poor machining I guesse. Didnt come with anything.. I was surprised.
  10. E

Azusa wheels , hardware ?

Hi guys, I just purchased new azusa wheels(split rim), brake drum and sprocket. I know alot of you guys run these wheels . The wheels come without hardware. Do I just use standard nuts and bolts to put them together? thanks in advance. Any tips would be appreciated. Scott
  11. E

Help with wheels.

Im about to finsh a build and only need to order wheels.. I already have tires and tubes 4.10x3.50-5. Im inexperienced and dont want to order the wrong things. If I go with the asuza aluminum would this be all the parts needed for a rear wheel assembly ? The wheel which come with a 5/8...
  12. E

doodlebug harbor freight engine

Couldn't you just drill new holes in the old plate ?
  13. E

Doodle bug chain ....

Does a doodle bug30 come stock with a #35chain or a #40 .
  14. E

WOuld you pay ?

Thanks guys. Im will see if I can still grab it in the morning. The man told me they were 4" wheels ( they look like 5" to me too) . So let's just assume they are 4 inch wheels, I would need to purchase something along these lines to mount a sprocket on the wheel, correct ? Sorry im really...
  15. E

WOuld you pay ?

Would you guys pick this up for 60$ Cnd . It looks like an Azusa frame with 4" wheels. What is the biggest sprocket I can put on the rear wheel without it being a problem ?