1. F

wont start after flywheel ?

Valve / rocker arm issue
  2. F

Got it going thanks yall !
  3. F

Ok took back apart and the cam was off 2 teeth somehow. Fixed it turns over good now has spark and wont start ugh.. i did use the spacers that came with the coil
  4. F

I didnt take the crank or cam out or mess with the valves , what should i check ?
  5. F

Yes removed the low oil sensor engine turns over good with a ratchet on the flywheel bolt, yes i used the stock timing key
  6. F

Have a hemi predator that i just installed a arc ultra light flywheel in now it wont start ? When trying to start recoil string pulls out of my hand real hard thought it broke my fingers, coil gap is set to .30 and is torqued to 54fp .. any suggestions ??
  7. F

what to use ?

removed the governor on my predator 212 (yes i have a billet flywheel) and i need to know what to use to plug the hole on the side of the block ? i know what to use for the front and the top but cant find any info on the side hole, any info would be good thanks
  8. F

Predator 420cc on a db30

I was looking into a mod2 cam, billet flywheel and Rod and matching valve springs, what do you think that would net ?
  9. F

WTB New or used cylinder fuel tank

Got pics joker ?
  10. F

Predator 420cc on a db30

My db dosent come close to pulling the wheels even before i stretched it .. hmm maybe crappy clutch ?
  11. F

project DB30 with 212 for me

Welcome ! Want to sell the wheels ? Lol