Recent content by fdeeptone

1. fdeeptone

Looking for help identifying Alexander Reynolds EZ Rider

Thanks so much for the info. I had a feeling it was one of these 2 models but there are no lights on the bike and the seat threw me of as well with the rack on the back. There is a label on the front of the bike that looks original. It is the EZ rider logo. The motor looks the same as the...
  2. fdeeptone

Looking for help identifying Alexander Reynolds EZ Rider

Hi Guys, I just picked up this bike yesterday and am trying to get any info I can to identify the year and model. Everything looks original. The info on the motor is worn off but there is a metal tag on the side of the motor with the numbers 550-67060A Below that is 32718. I would like to...
  3. fdeeptone

Looking foward to sharing in your forums and groups

Well my first attempt at posting a Pic of my new project. Trust me I'm better at working on them then posting them
  4. fdeeptone

Looking foward to sharing in your forums and groups

Thanks for the site! I am into my vintage motorcycles so I am always going to the swap meets looking for parts. Last year I had a couple vintage mopeds. Sold them both. Today I picked up a Trail bike by Alexander Reynolds. EZ rider. I am guessing 1970? Has a torque converter and chromed spoke...
  5. fdeeptone

Vintage open Arco? unknown

Nice! I just picked up an EZ Rider today. I am guessing a 1970. Has a torque converter. Chrome spoke rims. front and rear brakes. It starts right up. Going to use it to run around vintage motorcycle days here in Ohio. Good luck on the build off! Fdeeptone