Recent content by gabe

1. G

1972 Street Legal Honda SL70 with title CR85 suspension, brakes, etc $5500

I will offer free shipping to the 48 states through the end of April
  2. G

1972 Street Legal Honda SL70 with title CR85 suspension, brakes, etc $5500

Rare 1972 Honda SL70 street legal with title. Has a genuine Honda 125cc motor that was just built from a trx90 bottom end. Only a few miles on the motor. 2000 Honda CR80 front and rear end swap, disc brakes, etc. Only real OEM Honda parts used. All CR85 parts were sourced from a complete 2000...
  3. G

What are these mags off of?

looks like they're off an old JC Penny
  4. G

Want a complete roller bike

I am about 2.5-3 hours away from Charlotte
  5. G

Want a complete roller bike

I am looking for a complete roller, with everything but the engine. Let me know what you have and pm me or post pics. Thanks!
  6. G

Sprocket Mini Bikes?

I called a guy that had a listing on Craigslist about mini bikes, rare frames, parts, etc. He said he had a Sprocket mini from the early 80's. It is the original red, he said it is his favorite to ride. He also has a Herter's, an old JC Penny's, Bronco, and some others. He doesn't have any...
  7. G

Anyone know this model/year?

also, is the plate in front supposed to be there?
  8. G

cool..thanks! is it worth the price? is it pretty rare?
  9. G

he is asking $450
  10. G

bonanza is $375
  11. G

the bonanza is in drive it right now running condition and the cat is 71dodge's
  12. G

it is not all original...it has a 2 year old 4 hp Tecumseh, 2 kidney bean rims, front gopower rim, original serial # plate, it has been repainted, but original color ( could stand another repaint), working hand brake. it is a complete bike and runs well.
  13. G

I am trying to decide which bike i should go with....this mystery bike, a 1968 Bonanza BC 1200, or 1970 Cat 350ss?
  14. G

yeah, i was thinking a Cat too, but it is different...anyone know for sure?