Recent content by gasman

1. gasman

What is this need for speed????

The mechanical side of a bike that goes fast is very appealing. If you want to go 20 or you want to go 80 just go fast enough to make you smile.:laugh:
  2. gasman

Tass's Bobber Build

I must say, well done sir. Very inspiring.
  3. gasman

custom D-bug

that's a great idea. I've got it set now with no tensioner. I'm gonna see how that works first.
  4. gasman

custom D-bug

This is m first db build. What's the life of those stock tensioners? Do they hold up well with larger engines and higher speeds? I was thinking of eliminating it completely.
  5. gasman

custom D-bug

Finished bolting the bike together today and was able to take it for a ride. I'm having trouble getting a good chain tension. I have a half link in the chain and it's to loose but if I take it out and release the tensioner I can't get the full link to meet up. I might have to adjust the motor...
  6. P1000485

P1000485

7. P1000484

P1000484

8. P1000483

P1000483

9. gasman

custom D-bug

I've got a hydraulic setup for my second build. Hope it holds in there.
  10. gasman

custom D-bug

I recently traded an old keystone frame for two db30 project bikes. They were mostly complete and came with a Subaru Ronin 170. I decided to build the first bike with the stock Subaru for a reliable yard cruiser. The second one will be the street warrior. I started by addressing some aesthetic...
  11. D-bug

D-bug

12. D-bug

D-bug

13. D-bug

D-bug

14. D-bug

D-bug

15. D-bug

D-bug