Recent content by Gear Dog

1. G

My custom baja build

awesome work. I love that intake
  2. G

Picked up a Murray

But the wife wants to wait before giving it to my son. She wants him to earn it
  3. G

Minibike Gathering - Wayne, NJ

Brr Dec 5 let's see what the weather is going to be like.
  4. G

need help with shipping a bike.

I think you can do it through greyhound pretty cheap. You would just have to send it to the nearest station.
  5. G

Looking for a small "barrel" gas tank

1 Gallon Tank Kind of pricy but looks cool
  6. G

Paint My Engine?

I'm with you if you are going to do it don't take short cuts. Take the time to prep it and remove or tape off anything you don't want painted.
  7. G

Baja 5.5hp losing power???

Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to look at it again and check the choke to see if that was the problem.
  8. G

Baja 5.5hp losing power???

Yesterday while taking my son for a spin I noticed we were lacking power. We had the bike out yesterday and she rode just fine, I rode both kids around the block a few times without issue. The only thing I did before I parked it was to put chain wax on the chain. I was careful to only spray it...
  9. G

Header tape?

They also sell 1" wrap as well. I've heard is is good for keeping heat away from where you don't want it. But I've also heard it causes a lot of condensation in the pipes
  10. G

My Baja Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4jLFVAbPA
  11. G

chopped up quad kart build. :-)

Nice build. Are you planning to do anything to keep your feet from hitting the ground? I think using the cargo netting like on the ATV's would look cool on there.
  12. G

My Baja Warrior

I convinced the wife to let me show the bike to the kids today. My son flipped out when he saw it. I took them both for a ride around the block and they loved it.
  13. G

BIG BIKE thread

Here is my Baja Warrior. My son is in 7th heaven right now.:biggrin:
  14. G

Manco Big Cat vs Baja Warrior

I agree at half the price there is more money for upgrades. Also the baja has front suspension where the other doesn't.
  15. G

Brand new

very innovative build. I can't wait to see this thing on the road. :thumbsup: