Recent content by GooberGoober68

1. GooberGoober68

Reduce Mini bike vibrations

I don’t think it did. It is most likely the zip tied governer. I adjusted the idle screw a little more so it isn’t as bad. Hopefully a riser might help reduce vibrations.
  2. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Is a 3/4 shaft adapter also required in order to install the t/c on the ct200u...
  3. GooberGoober68

Reduce Mini bike vibrations

My ct200u vibrates a lot when idling, hurts to grab the handle bars. I’ve adjusted the idle screw, added rubber washers under the engine, but is still hella vibraty. All ive done is removed governed. Any recommendations to decrease vibrations
  4. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Do you know if a riser is required in order to install a torque converter on a ct200u?
  5. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Would installing a mikuni carburetor and removing the governor be safe to do?
  6. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

So besides installing a t/c, what else can I do to increase the speed on the bike. So far it tops at 25mph before gov comes in. What can I do to get past this. Would installing 18lb springs allow me to safely remove gov? Still very new to minibikes
  7. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Are there any relatively cheap torque converters that you would recommend (under $60 im kinda broke)
  8. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

When I go fast in it, it goes fast, pauses, and goes fast again. Its like a wave going up in down. It pushed forward, stops, then pushes forward again. I'm not good at describing it.
  9. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

*fixed it. Had to loosen the idle screw.
  10. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Also when I let it idle, after about 30 seconds the bike starts shaking and progressively gets louder. Sounds like its gonna explode. Not sure if it’s normal or not for it to shake so much from just idling. *fixed
  11. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

I loosened the throttle stop screw a little more. I noticed that the bike hurts to hold because of the vibrations. Any ideas for a quick fix for reducing the vibrations.
  12. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Yes, I loosened the Throttle stop screw, not the governor. I didn't completely remove it though. Thanks for correcting me.
  13. GooberGoober68

Ct200u Not Starting

Would removing the governor completely fix that noise? I unscrewed the governor screw a little but didn’t remove it completely.
  14. GooberGoober68

Quiet mini bike exhaust?

I’m looking to install a new quiet exhaust pipe/muffler on my stock ct200u but I’m not sure what exhaust to buy. Any recommendations for a quiet, neighborhood friendly muffler. The stock one isn’t too loud but I’d like to get the sound down. I’m also very new to mini bikes.