Recent content by gote

1. G

Tote gote fest

2. G

Tote gote fest

3. G

Sidekick, I think???

I talked to the guy I bought this from, to tell him that I may have his Cushman forks. He told me this IS a Cushman bike. I have the original engine now, with cluthc, which is a V-Plex torque converter. The rear bumper deal does look like some of the others on older cushman scooters. So...
  4. G

Sidekick, I think???

Outlaw, good call on the Cushman forks. the guy I bought it from was working on a Cushman he had in pieces too. There was a mess of parts everywhere, but he was sure these forks went with my bike. lol. looked it up, and they look just like Cushman forks. I will have to give him a call and see...
  5. G

Sidekick, I think???

Thanks for the replies so far guys Ogy, I agree there are lots of differences. Mine is missing the loop around the clutch, and the rear wheels mount too far forward. Plus I have the rear "bumper" looking thing. My forks are different than I have seen on any pics of Sidekicks as well. I am...
  6. G

Tote Gote 431-5 Belt

I think tote gote land is dead, but I could be wrong
  7. G

Tote Gote 431-5 Belt

I just got a 431-5. The previous owner had a belt on there that is the wrong size. It is probably only 1/2 wide, the length is probably wrong too, but I haven't measured. I am pretty sure the belt should be 7/8 (maybe 15/16 if replacement available) and don't know what the length should be...
  8. G

Sidekick, I think???

I think this looks a lot like a Sidekick, but I am not sure. If it is a Sidekick, any info on model, etc. I have the original engine on the way with original clutch, but no pics Sorry the pics aren't the best, I had to get it in the garage quick before the rain drenched everything worse...
  9. G

Briggs Air cleaner/Oil baths needed

george, I have good blower housings Thanks though blkscorpion, I sent you a pm thanks
  10. G

Briggs Air cleaner/Oil baths needed

I need two of the Briggs oil bath filters shown here. I know other types would work but I'm trying to keep the vintage look. I want it as original as possible. For one of them I need the elbow pipe, one I don't need it. These are from 6hp. (143302, and something else, but they are the same...
  11. G

tote gote-ish

From the pic, the brake cable looks nice. Lol.
  12. G

Salsbury clutch for tote gote

I need the drive unit for a tote gote model P. It is a Salsbury with a 1 inch bore. Thanks
  13. G

tote gote-ish

I don't have info on it, just the pic. Anyone know what it is?
  14. G

Briggs Glass Sediment Bowl

I will try to get a pic later. I think yours are a little older than mine. I have a rectangular gas tank as opposed to the round ones you have. They are off tote gotes from 1960's probably.
  15. G

Briggs Glass Sediment Bowl

I am working on a Briggs 143302 and a 142302. I want to keep them as original/vintage as possible. I need the fuel filter/glass sediment bowl part #99910 for both. I can't find any, but on Ebay I find lots with a different part (690612, 393169) number that LOOK identical in the pictures...