Recent content by green monster

1. green monster

Any local shops in Sgv ca ?

Shoot me ur number charles! ill just have u do it :thumbsup:
  2. green monster

ported head with 1.2 rocker arms for 40 obo good deal?? hmmm :shrug: anything to look out for?
  3. green monster

How much to port my head on my clone charles?? :thumbsup: let me know:1orglaugh:
  4. green monster

They sell sprockets their? thanks for the inf0 :thumbsup:
  5. green monster

my friend is looking for a smaller sprocket for his mini bike ? any shops around here sell em? i remember getting mine at some minibike/go kart spot in West LA i forgot the name and were its at lol any1 kno were iam talking about? small little place they sell mini bike frames etc..
  6. green monster

lol well charles since your the one who directed me into the the right path back then :scooter: were do i go to get my billet flywheel and my head ported??:thumbsup:
  7. green monster

lol yeahh its me charles, and they werent my brothers they were neighbors. but yea we did a while backkk its been a minute since i get on this :doah: but i got the itch again to ride :scooter:
  8. green monster

they dont have a website huh? ive had my minibike for a while , havent done much to the engine besides the carb and a smaller gear haha , would you guys recomend the next step to push it a bit harder be porting it for better air flow? now ... iam not trying to be no Drag bike i dipp with my bike...
  9. green monster

i have a clone 6.5 engine looking to get some the head ported and maybe some rockers any shops you guys recomend in sgv Los angeles area :thumbsup:??
  10. green monster

engine shut off switch wont work

maybe the metal bracket from the red nob isnt grounding? so there for wont turn the engine off,
  11. green monster

6.5 engine swap

smaller sprocket = more speed the bigger the sprocket = more torque