Any local shops in Sgv ca ?

i have a clone 6.5 engine
looking to get some the head ported and maybe some rockers
any shops you guys recomend in sgv Los angeles area :thumbsup:??

Well, you have Nash's Kart right in your backyard in Upland. They have a full machine shop and do it all.

Or, there are members here like Minidragbike who do porting and head work. He's in L.A.

they dont have a website huh? ive had my minibike for a while , havent done much to the engine besides the carb and a smaller gear haha , would you guys recomend the next step to push it a bit harder be porting it for better air flow? now ... iam not trying to be no Drag bike i dipp with my bike every summer lol , i just wana build it slightly and be reliable :thumbsup: thats my goal... any Help or guidance would be appretiated!!:drinkup:
- Fernie:scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I think I remember you from a long time ago. Not sure if your the same guy, I forgot if you had a brother also on here. Both came to my old house before in Inglewood.

lol yeahh its me charles, and they werent my brothers they were neighbors. but yea we did a while backkk
its been a minute since i get on this :doah:
but i got the itch again to ride :scooter:

lol well charles since your the one who directed me into the the right path back then :scooter:
were do i go to get my billet flywheel and my head ported??:thumbsup:

my friend is looking for a smaller sprocket for his mini bike ? any shops around here sell em? i remember getting mine at some minibike/go kart spot in West LA i forgot the name and were its at lol any1 kno were iam talking about? small little place they sell mini bike frames etc..

my friend is looking for a smaller sprocket for his mini bike ? any shops around here sell em? i remember getting mine at some minibike/go kart spot in West LA i forgot the name and were its at lol any1 kno were iam talking about? small little place they sell mini bike frames etc..
Maybe Joe's?

5506 S Western Ave Los Angeles, CA 90062-2707 - (323) 299-0690

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
AGK sells the performance parts for the engines locally. I do port work, and machine work. Joe's sells minibike parts, frame, chains, throttles, etc.