4. G

Introduction

Welcome, thats a fine collection.
  5. G

TrailMate Back from the barn

Love it, thanks for the pics.
  6. G

Frankenstein 2016 jakedmoe custom Anything Goes Class

There is not much to say that has not been said. Very nice. Love the look and level of craftsmanship..
  7. G

Successful 79cc engine swap on Motovox

Kid's in Heaven. That's some good Fatherin' right there.
  8. G

just got this off CL any ideas?

I'm just learning. But I see repairs on the frame at the goooseneck.The forks look like they were the victim of some high speed adjustment.Looks like it might think its running out of gas the way the tank is and I like the primary chain. Bad ass. I like it.
  9. G

Any safe crackers out there?

Beat me to it.
  10. G

Custom "Shortster"

So I am still committed to this build. Boss has me working six days a week, good for the bank account but bad for the build. Ive decided to lower and stretch the frame. Gonna have to wait on my helicopter mechanic friend for the welding cause, while I can weld I don't trust my skills for...
  11. G

clutch cover

Trinik7597 That link doesn't work...
  12. G

Hi, I'm curious about what condition that Shortster rear wheel is in? I might also be...

Hi, I'm curious about what condition that Shortster rear wheel is in? I might also be interested in the "TAV"?
  13. G

Custom "Shortster"

Trinik7597 What condition is that rear wheel you have? I got one from OldMiniBikes but the "hub holes" don't line up with the Shortster hub and the original is not in good shape.
  14. G

Happy 4th my brothas and sistas

Love this country!!! Happy 4th to all!!! Jimi Hendrix - The Star Spangled Banner [ American Anthem ] ( Live at Woodstock 1969 ) - YouTube