Recent content by Half Link

1. Half Link

DB30 exhaust stud removal??

Thank’s guys!! :smile:After removing the stock muffler I clamped on the good old vise-grip and gave her a counter-clock wise twist and out they came!! Currently working on the header mounting plate and will soon post some pictures of the ( If you can’t bend metal ) exhaust header. Later HL
  2. Half Link

DB30 exhaust stud removal??

I’m currently working on an exhaust header idea for my son’s new DB30 that has the 97cc motor and was wondering if anyone has pulled out the very long exhaust studs from the stock head. If so can you tell me if they are a press in stud or screw in? :shrug:Looking to remove them so that I can...
  3. Half Link

Painting...

Here is number 21:laugh: I totally agree with everyone on the prep before paint as they are spot on!!:thumbsup: But.... here comes the ( If it were me ) part..... You bought the bike used and it has been repainted by the previous owner. Some people like to spray extra paint around the welds to...
  4. Half Link

Let's see those Christmas pics of....

Santa was good to us this year!! He delivered one for my son and my buddy down the street got to for his boy’s. By the amount of fun the boy’s were having looks like us dad’s need a couple!:laugh: A couple pic’s of the boy’s having a blast!! Hope you enjoy!! Thanks DARK AGE 53 and Smitty...
  5. Half Link

Damaged Christmas Gift / Intro

Hey Steve! Yep, safety first makes for more enjoyable riding and fun! :thumbsup: Thanks Tom S. I’m glad you enjoyed it! :smile:
  6. Half Link

Well, You where all correct. You should have seen my little buddy’s face Christmas morning when he opened up the mini bike!! :clap: I was about five feet away and without even a step he jumped into my arms with the biggest smile on his face. I thought the little guy was going to have a heart...
  7. Half Link

Thanks for the kind words guy’s!! Ya, I’m thinking that it will be something that he’ll remember for a long time.:smile: I was thinking that I’ll spend some more time on OldMiniBikes and probably finds something like Street Smart started out with 25 years ago on Christmas day and make it a father /...
  8. Half Link

Hey Guy’s!! I’ve been checking out all the forums for about the last week or so and just couldn’t pull myself away to post my own intro. There’s some really great stuff going on here!! It’s addicting :thumbsup: Ok, so here I go..... I purchased a Doodle Bug for my son as a Christmas gift from...