Recent content by Hardtimer

1. Hardtimer

Former Murray Now A Trike For Sale in CT.

you know thats funny about the bigger engine, because if you see my Avatar pic you'll see the clone 6.5, i had it on there but i thought the 3.5 would be good. maybe i'll just put that back on and i just picked up a cvt for it, maybe i'll just put it all on, we'll see. but thank for the...
  2. Hardtimer

Oh sorry, I'm asking $350.00 . or trade for a 2 seater gocart one my kids could use grass dirt etc.
  3. Hardtimer

Murray Speedway owners post pics here!!

here is mine for sale ct.
  4. Hardtimer

Modding_out's custom Murray 3 wheeler re-build

here is mine for sale 350 in ct.
  5. Hardtimer

I hope I dont break any rules here in my posting, but anyone interested in a former Murray Track 2 now a 3 Wheeler, modded by ME. 3.5hp tacumseh sport motor rebuilt carb 14/6 rear tires 72t sprocket new chain new breaks/cables solid welding job done oil changed and sparkplug new and...
  6. CIMG0784

CIMG0784

7. CIMG0785

CIMG0785

8. Hardtimer

Torque Converter? Is it worth the money?

I'm have the same prolblem with my clutch spins when a load is put on it. It did work for a short time but not now. I weigh 220 and built this from a murray frame. Can someone give me some advice as to whether to go with another clutch or what kind of Torque converter i should go with, without...
  9. Hardtimer

Help on Murray Jackshaft

I' fairly new to my murray tracks, but my question is. can some one give me a play by play on how to install a tav2 on my murray, or even where i can just by the kits for my bike. for the 3.5 motor and 6.5 clone I'm not sure what i should stick with.
  10. Hardtimer

Murray mini ?

just a reply to this message, i have the same mini and i would like to do exactly what you did, my question is what shaft did you usde? and the size of the tire and does it climb hills, and finally how to install a jackshaft on this. thanks you very much again.
  11. Hardtimer

Started on my Murray projects.

dumb question here, but what is the size of these tires/rims, i'm looking to make mine into a trike and want to buy the exact tire. thanks
  12. Hardtimer

Started on my Murray projects.

heres a rear pic for any modification ideas regarding my last post. thanks again
  13. CIMG0727

CIMG0727

14. CIMG0728

CIMG0728