Recent content by hemifalcon

1. H

Rupp Continental Mini Bike $900.00, located in 53182 (Union Grove, Wi)

Sir--excellent information.. Thanks for sharing!!
  2. H

sir-what’s the exact differences in IDing as a Sprint?
  3. H

Her y’all go.. another sweet little Rupp Continental.. if a new home adopts her-the Missus will be thrilled.. this little guy runs well, needs a rear tire and tube—the rest is up to the new owner as to how far to take it. Nice little machine with great bones for restoration-or good enough to...
  4. H

Looking for Information from Bonanza Experts

...this was essentially the same thought that I had, as I don’t believe it’s nickel or chrome plated nor ever was. Sadly without any evidence of any chrome bonanza’s ever being built or set out for dealer specialties, I think the current owner was sold on a dream. I wish there was a serial...
  5. H

Looking for Information from Bonanza Experts

Has anyone ever seen/heard of full-chrome Bonanza minibikes set up for Dealers that were fully chromed frames, forks, etc? I'm talking with a seller who claims the unit he has is one of these bikes, missing the Hodaka powerplant unfortunately. To me--the chrome looks questionable as though it...
  6. H

Rupp Continental (1969?) complete survivor in SE wisconsin

Yes-it’s a very nice example-and as such-it just found itself a new owner today. So—— “SOLD”!!! Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  7. H

Rupp Continental (1969?) complete survivor in SE wisconsin

I’m offering up this beautiful machine here before I tear into her..she runs, but needs a tuneup and a general going through. I’m giving it two weeks with a starting price of $1200. The only thing I can see is missing is the air filter and I believe the carb has been changed.. this is a really...
  8. H

Jump on this one !!

Wow.. Early 3-wheeler for farm work??
  9. H

1950's H.E. Bremer Mfg Mini Scoot score!!

I don't have my profile set to get updates unfortunately here... Last year this little machine made its way to New York to a private collector.. Best place for it I believe.. (Sorry Superflea..)
  10. H

What Bike is This? Doodle Bug Maybe?

Hope no one minds reviving an older thread.. However--I just picked up another old mini to fuel my enjoyment of these little machines after selling off my Heald Super's a few years back.. I have every reason to believe it's a Bonanza MB, possibly the "TC" version with the taller jackshaft...
  11. H

Here's some original documentation that came with the purchase as well as original glossy photos pre-resto.... [ATTACH=Config]
  12. H

Well...I'm not one to argue in cases where I don't have info to support an argument.. But I'm not sure on the years and here's some documentation from 1955 showing a slightly different design. I also have pre-resto pics shown here.
  13. H

Here's some additional pictures which prompted me to buy this little machine..