Recent content by Hreagle

1. Hreagle

1971 RUPP Black Widow ALL ORIGINAL - FOR SALE

Hello Woosta43, I'm interested in your Rupp, and I live close to you. Would you email me at hreagle@yahoo.com so we can talk about it? Thanks. Warren
  2. Hreagle

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

Hey Man, do you still have your mini for sale? If so would you please email me at hreagle@yahoo.com? I'll send you my phone number back so we can talk about it. Thanks...
  3. Hreagle

Stolen Minibikes from Rochester ny.

Thanks to all of you Guys for the replies. I've been looking around, Pawn shops, Craigslist, Ebay, etc. but haven't seen anything. The local cops have been arresting young guys from a local crime gang one at a time who have been operating all around here stealing stuff like mine, Minis...
  4. Hreagle

Stolen Minibikes from Rochester ny.

Last month some A-holes broke into my shed and stole all 4 of my Minibikes! The bikes were an unrestored big wheeled roper which I have no picture of, a highly modified red 6" wheel roper with a modified HF clone engine on it, a Red trail bug with an electric start Tecumseh 10 HP L head engine...
  5. Hreagle

BriggsZuki

That is really cool!...
  6. Hreagle

ID on an Engine....

Thanks Mini...... Eagle
  7. Hreagle

ID on an Engine....

I came upon this picture in another section and was wondering if anyone knows what the engine is on this bike? I haven't run across it before. Thanks! Eagle
  8. Hreagle

Sears Roper Project

Nice bike Johnny, I'm a big Roper fan myself. You can also get a nice replica sticker for the round center of the front end plate from Gonzalo (Peewee) Curiel.
  9. Hreagle

A how to...lighting flywheel

When you were searching for those coils and wheels, what were you looking for. I can't find anything now. Thanks. Eagle
  10. Hreagle

Spyderdreggs "Hell-Cat",the continuing saga

IMHO I don't think cutting there is going to make a bit of difference. It's not like you're pushing 25hp through that drive. I say go for it. Eagle
  11. Hreagle

Spyderdreggs "Hell-Cat",the continuing saga

I think you're wise to proceed with chopping anything off you aren't sure of slowly. How about posting a picture of the part marked where you want to cut? A visual like that would make it easier to judge. Eagle
  12. Hreagle

Advice needed on L-head Tecumseh engine Durability.

Rmm, I have this engine apart and as far as I can see the piston just looks like a standard Aluminum one. I've never seen a chrome plated Piston, but I have seen some Aluminum bore Motorcycle cylinders that were chrome plated. Some of the older 2 cycle Motorcycle engines were made like that, not...
  13. Hreagle

Thanks ATK, so I assume you've had experience doing Mods to an Aluminum bore engine and got to see how well it holds up? I was also considering the need for a different piston but after checking the part numbers for an older steel sleeved HS50 VS my LH195SP I find they're the same part number. I...
  14. Hreagle

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some advice on a Tecumseh 5.5 HP L head engine. The Engine in question is new and has an all aluminum cylinder wall. I would like to port out this engine, shave the head, and install a reground Tim Isky cam. My question is, how durable is an Aluminum cylinder wall...
  15. Hreagle

Noisy Centrifugal Clutch, Help Please

I know that ringing sound well and I don't think I've ever had a standard type centrifugal clutch that didn't do it. If the sound is that annoying, you could always try wrapping a thin strip of Fiberglass insulation around the outer shell and securing it with Duct tape. I think the high density...