Recent content by Igottabike2

1. I

Mobility scooter help

I've got about 12 of the peerless differential's some from the 70's and like Tink said they will run along time even with abuse my Dune Cycle is proof of that. But if your worried about a click or clicking get a radio and you wont hear it.
  2. I

A fox followed me home

So I kept her and after a little cleaning and a carb kit that 1973 Tecumseh fire's right up and it ride's nice. I think I found my new favorite bike.
  3. I

scored one to sell Cheezy

Had to remove some primer looks like offset 4 397K
  4. I

Thanks for the info I'll have to look.
  5. I

Keystone maybe?

It looks like someone broke the bars and connected part of a pocket bike to it. The flat back end looks like a Keystone but don't know.
  6. I

Ruttman Project My First Build

I hope mine will look that good if I ever get around to restore it great job:thumbsup:
  7. I

Ruttman Spyder build for the wife

That looks great I didn't think you would put that engine back on it but it was a good runner.
  8. I

This is all I could find on mine after I cleaned it a little
  9. I

It's hard to sell them but I'm like Jeep4me I sell 1 and find 3 more to buy.
  10. I

How To Modify Kickstands

that is really nice work :thumbsup: now all they need is OGY electro etched on them
  11. I

Not sure I really want to sell yet I almost want to restore this one for the collection.
  12. I

What year did they make these?
  13. I

should I have chromed first?
  14. I

Just thought you need another
  15. I

Just picked this up and couldn't believe the shape it's in. The only thing I'm wondering is is the foot peg bar seems short were they like that or did it probably brake at sometime? And don't ya just love the front wheel spacer's.