Recent content by Incajeep

1. Incajeep

wtf... motorized bike

So much for low center of gravity. Are those zip ties holding on the rear pegs?
  2. Incajeep

Metal shavings in oil

Thank you for the fast responses. It runs great, does not smoke, has plenty of power. I will continue to ride it like I stole it!
  3. Incajeep

Metal shavings in oil

Predator 212cc filled with Rotella T5 oil for its initial running. I have changed the oil 3 times now within 30 minutes of run time between each. The metal slurry has lessened, but there is still a good amount. I know I shouldn't expect too much from a 95.00$ engine, but is what I'm seeing...
  4. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Here it is in its finished form. Going to be a great addition to the family cabin. Now I need to find another frame and build another.:thumbsup:
  5. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Thank you. My first mini bike build. Not even remotely original, but that's ok. I made a bracket to hold the rear fender, turned out pretty decent. Just waiting on a half link for the rear chain.
  6. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Pulls the front end up with ease. Brakes lock the rear tire up. Just need to add the chain tensioner now.
  7. Incajeep

Get to the Choppa!!!

Very sharp looking. Nice build.
  8. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Made the brackets from the OldMiniBikes jack shaft kit work tonight. Added the foot peg covers, rear tire/sprocket and axle. Just need to pick up a chain breaker from a friend tomorrow and measure out for the chain. Also, need to make some struts to hold the rear fender firmly in place. Will be...
  9. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Realized I never posted a photo of how the bike appeared before I started.
  10. Incajeep

Stellar project

Looks good. Nice JK as well.
  11. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Picture of the progress. Yes, it's on my coffee table :)
  12. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

OldMiniBikes got some goodies to my door this past weekend. A new Hillard extreme duty clutch, a set of new grips and throttle, u weld it exhaust kit, and OldMiniBikes clutch band brake. Everything installed without a hitch. Really like the quality of the brake kit, adjusted very easily to achieve no rubbing...
  13. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

Thank you for the pictures and reply. I'm going to make some slotted brackets like you mention were on the bike originally.
  14. Incajeep

New Build.

What a gorgeous bike.
  15. Incajeep

HPE Muskin R4005 Endura

The rear swing arm is now fixed, no more egged out holes. Picked up a predator 212 this past weekend. Need to buy the you weld it exhaust kit for it now, along with a new jack shaft. If anyone has advice on how I should handle this next (jack shaft)stage, I'm all ears. The previous owner...