Recent content by ineed2wheels

1. I

bird go kart?

just picked this up in a trade deal. middle of the butterfly wheel says BIRD. frame is in great shape, and is fully restorable. trying to be sure what it is, so i can sell it. thanks. dan
  2. I

ID tecumseh engine?

on the top of the pullstart shroud by the spark plug, there should be a part number.
  3. I

my warrior build

heres a little vid before we left the shop today.. doodle bug is a 5.5 honda 160 engine. completely stock. we later clocked it at 26.7mph. it toted my 240lb self around pretty good! dont mind the watermark in the middle, the software i downloaded did that
  4. I

my warrior build

id think about building another one, except my motor mount isnt stock, it sits up 1/2" higher in the front, and 1.5" in the rear, and tilted. so i wouldnt be able to test fit.
  5. I

my warrior build

lol no it was more like *hey where is the one I can fit on?*
  6. I

my warrior build

redid the header on the warrior today, the way i built it it wasnt removable unless you unbolted the engine. also changed the pegs up since the originals were broke and bent. picture of the doodle, the warrior, and the rupp with one of my buddies i work with. the doodle bug leaving the...
  7. I

My first motorcycle, thinking about restoring it, but...what is it? "Digger"

nice bike, hope to see this thing finished. also nice to see another gl4x4 member here!
  8. I

place to run numbers?

pretty sure ive been there. i remember grabbing a beer and catching something that burned.
  9. I

place to run numbers?

hmm yeah ive tried that with no results.
  10. I

place to run numbers?

i have a handful of assorted briggs motors laying around and i have no idea what any of them are. is there a place i can run the number to find out what they are?
  11. I

craigslist find. what are they?

the guy told me hes got a box full of parts to go with each of them, fenders and bolts and the such.
  12. I

lol i saw that too, thanks for the answers, for $50 bucks for the pair im on my way to get them now!
  13. I

First Mini Bike in 15 years

definately a bird wren!
  14. I

this is one these pics are the other
  15. I

Fairwell gc190! You were a great engine!

i have two gc 140s and i LOVE them! a clone is easier and cheper to build though