1. IronHorseman

Arco E-Z Rider Chopper I

I love it!
  2. IronHorseman

Most Desirable Discontinued OEM Tecumseh Parts

I`m going to need a small b lock throtle hook up
  3. IronHorseman

Please help ID this ARCO

Hi Guys, I`m back. My career change forced me to put my hobbies on the back burner for a while but now I`m back to shooting, reloading and thinking about restoring an ARCO. I`ve given up on finding anm EZ-Rider 1 but I picked this up a little over a year ago. It has telescopic forks and the...
  4. IronHorseman

I`m back

TY I hope to eventualy have an E-Z Rider 1 in the stable again
  5. IronHorseman

I`m back

Sorry I`ve been gone so long guys. I`ve been battling some serious health issues ( I had kidney stents removed today ) and changed carrears since my list post. I`ve left my factory job and returned to my first love motorcycles. If your ever in the Evansville Indiana area stop by and say Hi @...
  6. IronHorseman

1967 Allstate Compact

Left side
  7. IronHorseman

1967 Allstate Compact

This belongs to my friend Geoff. His uncle bought it new in 1967 and later gave it to Geoff. He has the title,certificate of origin , owners manual and tool kit. 35yrs ago Geoff parked it in his parents garage. This week he decided to resurect it.
  8. IronHorseman

If you could go back in time...

Arco EZ Rider 1
  9. IronHorseman

Help Identifying Terra Mini Bike

Back in the 70`s those things were everywhere around Crawforsdville.
  10. IronHorseman

Break in GX200 with synthetic oil?

That`s a popular myth but it just isn`t true. When I built my Buell Lightning spec Sportster I broke it in on Amsoil that was 25,000 miles ago. Break in will take longer with synthetic but the engine will last longer.
  11. IronHorseman

Fonz' Hardly a Davidson

And a Matchless
  12. IronHorseman

Where the hell IS everyone?

I work all week with hi temps and an ozone alert, haven`t felt like doing anything. I`ve spent 18hrs resting and rehydrating.
  13. IronHorseman

new from indiana

Welcome
  14. IronHorseman

Gas tank ID help

Terra Products also used that tank.