Recent content by JackJ217

1. J

Massimo MB200 Stage 2+ Predator 212 Build

Here the pics I promised
  2. J

Modified Stage 2 Predator 212 Hard to Pull Start and Mikuni 22mm Running Rich

The bottom left one was cracked but still holding on, so I used a punch and knocked it off too.
  3. J

Okay, I’ll do that tomorrow. Any ideas on the oil leak? I can’t find it:confused: When I opened up the side cover to install the new parts, I noticed that the ends of the mounting holes for a torque converter/clutch were broken off. So my stupid self decided to loctite my torque converter...
  4. J

I don’t have a dial indicator or compression tester but I have 20/20 vision lol. Where do I need to look and what do I need to do?
  5. J

I already have a stage 2 Predator 212 Hemi for it but it has a lot of problems. Visit the thread I linked earlier to see what I mean:scooter:
  6. J

Every time I buy a part I'll show it here with the total of the remaining parts Juggernaut - $120 60 Tooth Sprocket - $28 #40 Chain - $17 Current Total of Remaining Parts: $680
  7. J

I got the gaskets, and my engine is still recoiling the pull cord when I pull it, even if I turn it past the compression stroke first. I really have no idea what to do now. I put a new valve cover gasket on because the old one was a bit beat up and there was some oil on it, as well as the metal...
  8. J

I just found 16 1 star reviews for OldMiniBikes saying that they have bad packaging, slow shipping, they don't even ship some orders, and some parts are broken and can't be returned. Should I be worried? The tracking for my sprocket says it should be here tomorrow. (BTW we got kicked out of our camping...
  9. J

Just ordered a 60 tooth sprocket. Thanks guys!
  10. J

This is "my" idea of what to do for a battery box. I'm basically just stealing red beard's design but I'm sure he won't mind lol. :scooter:
  11. J

This is how I somewhat plan to build my swing arm, just maybe with or without the jackshaft. I definitely want it to be extended to give my bike a meaner stance.
  12. J

Just started a new thread about my future plans for my bike. Link is below https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/massimo-mb200-stage-2-predator-212-build.170743/
  13. J

Mini Bike Build: Parts for Engine: Roller Rockers - $169 Muffler - $52 Chromoly Pushrods - $24 (Need to figure out what size) Total: $245 Parts Needed for Swingarm and Luggage Rack: Pivot Bolt - $10 (Need to figure out what size to get) Bearing Hanger - $16 (x4) ⅝ Bearing - $12 (x4) Shocks -...
  14. J

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this whole mini bike thing lol. I have a Massimo MB200 mini bike that I got for $500 brand new in summer of 2019. Since then I got a series 30 torque converter, put a green spring in the driven (3rd hole, my bike is for off-roading), and blue springs in the driver...