Recent content by Jblack0884

1. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

Haven't thought about that thanks
  2. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

It doesn't have a chain tensioner it's stock I was thinking could it be the bearing inside engine.?
  3. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

I have a trail master MB 200 was riding then all of a sudden sounded like grinding almost the sound when a transmission is going out in a car but grinding sound I noticed metallic shaving on frame & thought it would make It home had to go up hill to get home it threw my chain off had to push it...
  4. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb200

Where do I need to take a picture of I don't know where the whistling is coming from
  5. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb200

Me I own it
  6. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb200

It's a predator 212 and air leak you mean in one of the airlines? Why is it lacking power though like when I hit the throttle it's
  7. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb200

I have a trailmaster mb200 I posted something on here earlier got one response so I'm going to put everything on this response my bike hesitates and it seems to make a whistling sound and it hesitates like lacks power I noticed that the chain is loose so I know that's one possibility but the...
  8. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

It didn't it turning & going up a hill
  9. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

Well when riding or hitting throttle but it doesn't do it all the time need more info let me know thank you
  10. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

My trailmaster mb200 jerks sometimes what could it be or sound like thanks
  11. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

I have an MB trailmaster 200 I recently switched the motor from factory to a predator 212 My headlight will not come on though do I need a better or bigger magneto.?
  12. Jblack0884

Trail Master MB200 leaking oil

Thank you I'll check that
  13. Jblack0884

I have a trailmaster MB200 leaking oil cannot figure out where it is coming from or what it is don't know if it's run off from when I change the oil or what? But I swap the engine with a predator 212 and I park my bike and come out always will be like a drip of oil wondering what it might be any...
  14. Jblack0884

I have a trailmaster MB200 leaking oil cannot figure out where it is coming from or what it is don't know if it's run off from when I change the oil or what? But I swap the engine with a predator 212 and I park my bike and come out always will be like a drip of oil wondering what it might be any...
  15. Jblack0884

Trailmaster MB200 got pulled over for being motorcycle

I have a trailmaster MB200 got pulled over a few days ago because I was told that it is a motorcycle I argued up back and forth to the officer that it was not a motorcycle what motorcycle do you pull start? Is what I told him also on top of that it does not have a real tank The tank is fake...