Recent content by jdblood202

1. jdblood202

Mikuni 22mm, Chi-kuni 22mm

Bump
  2. jdblood202

Mikuni 22mm, Chi-kuni 22mm

I have a pair of 22mm round slide carbs for sale. One is an actual Mikuni, the other is the Chinese copy Mikuni. Comes with a couple extra main/pilot jets and 2 different manifolds, one of them is the adapter for a predator 212cc. Asking $70 plus shipping for everything.
  3. jdblood202

Wtb: doodlebug 212cc adapter plate

Looking to see if anyone has one of the 212cc adapter plates for a doodlebug. Thanks
  4. jdblood202

Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

Look on Facebook market place for the Predator generators and water pumps. I landed 3 Predators in one week that way. Also, if your Harbor Freight has them, the simple water pumps that use the 212cc Predator are about 200 bucks. I got one that way also, pulled the Predator for a project, and...
  5. jdblood202

Wanted: Tav2 torque converter, doodlebug frame.

Hey, anybody have a torque converter sitting around they're not going to use? Also looking for one of the Baja doodlebug frames. Thanks guys!
  6. jdblood202

Older style baja doodle bug frame wanted

Looking for older style db30 frame, unless you're local I'll obviously pay for shipping. Thanks
  7. jdblood202

Older style baja doodlebug frame

Bump
  8. jdblood202

Older style baja doodlebug frame

Hey, I'm looking for one of the older style baja doodlebug frames, or complete bike. Would need it shipped unless you live in the North Carolina area. Thanks guys!
  9. jdblood202

just picked up this cool engine

Ok, I gotcha. I'll have to remove mine. I have this carb I'm going to try. It's from a 2 stroke clinton.
  10. jdblood202

just picked up this cool engine

I have a question, I'm also trying to rig up a Jacobsen motor for a mini bike. Did yours have the governor arm? If it did, what did you do with it? I didn't see it in the picture.
  11. jdblood202

Wanted: Doodlebug rear axle and spacers!!

Bumpity bump, still looking
  12. jdblood202

Wanted: Doodlebug rear axle and spacers!!

Hey guys, I need a rear axle and spacers for a db30 doodlebug. If you have one sitting around and could part with it just pm me! Thanks guys.
  13. jdblood202

Honda GC160???

Swapping in a new crankshaft isn't that hard. I did it on my last GC160 mini bike. I really like the GC160 motors, they've been solid for me.
  14. jdblood202

16hp engine with electric start for 189.99 wow??? a steal?

Alright, so finally got to take a look at the 6.5hp PowerLand motor. Obviously it's a Honda clone, has some really funky exhaust and intake features, but once you pull those off everything is just standard honda clone. It seems fairly decently built, I'm not going to doing anything crazy with it...