Recent content by jeremy shay

1. J

predator parts for linkage

I do have extraised parts around .... how does one remove the butterfly shafts without damaging the plastic throttle armiture
  2. J

predator parts for linkage

i wound up with a predator 212 without anything atop the carb butterfly... are there any replacement parts other than stock that can be used easily with cable kits.
  3. J

what end on brake cable

What are you fellas using on the end, to attach to the FLAT ( with hole ) lever on drums
  4. J

what end on brake cable

OldMiniBikes warhouse part number R_264 What end do i need for drum brake??? clevis? cant find one there. my brake only has a lever with 1/4"ish hole or is there a better cable
  5. J

wrong tire size

That was good fit, and took some time to tighten up some clearances on the nova front end. Can anyone suggest a larger sprocket that makes sense?
  6. J

Wiit?

Anybody?
  7. J

Wiit?

Cool... Any particular pedigree?
  8. J

Wiit?

9. J

wrong tire size

looks the part Shinko 421 Series Mini Bike Trail Front - Rear Tire - Motorcycle Superstore Think i need a new tube?? I guessing i should keep the same one since wheel size remains the same
  10. J

wrong tire size

Beautimous I'll try to find it, but let me know if you do as well. I went through a catalog at work this morning and came up empty
  11. J

wrong tire size

Hmm, was my iPhone, but sent to email in full res, then reduced aspect by 75% in ms paint. Seems to work good for forums. You've got me curious though... I'll try this one straight from the phone
  12. J

wrong tire size

do you have a suggestion on tire size; i dont see many narrower than 480-400/8
  13. J

wrong tire size

Was thinking I could cut off the cup and sleeve the fork; making if solid. I dont own any minibikes other than this project.... wondering if the spring is all that critical
  14. J

Wit?

think the nova had bar mounts??? or is that "custom" work
  15. J

Wit?

havn't found any pics on either.....that match Think the brake parts interchange specifically with one or the other