Recent content by Jim1932

1. J

TWO Sensations Mike Bikes

$250 each
  2. J

Price Drop to $300 each or $550 for the pair.
  3. J

Trying photos again....
  4. J

I need the money for a hotrod project so the bikes need to go. Bike 1 (red) Has a Farmers weld in frame behind fork (very solid but not pretty), clutch is new and not lubed right so the clutch won't idle. Also frame has pitting under the paint (looks like an orange peel), no kick stand. Has...
  5. J

New 212cc won't fire

Gee, there are two oil plugs. Got them both filled and the motor started.... and the damn bike almost took off. Guess I'm supposed to oil the clutch before I put it on? Then I realized it it the wrong teeth on the clutch as well.... off to order new clutch. What is the oiling instructions on...
  6. J

mike Bike....

Coil???
  7. J

New 212cc won't fire

I will check oil again. do not have a kickstand so the front end is up in the air. maybe it is away from the sensor.
  8. J

mike Bike....

Beuller....Beuller.... anyone there.......
  9. J

New 212cc won't fire

Brand new motor, but it sat in the box for a while so I can't take it back. finally put it on the minibike and get zero spark. is there a way to bypass all the switches to see if one is bad? Most likely dumbass reason for it to not start? (yes I am saying I may be a dumbass)
  10. J

mike Bike....

Been a while... putting the motor back together. Am I correct that the newer magneto that I don't need to have points and a condenser back on the motor? Yes I am clueless....
  11. J

You ALL missed out on this Mike Bike......

I think people are using local decal makers to make them.
  12. J

Correct forum for speed?

I am new to mini bikes. Have a couple of vintage bikes but am thinking of building one for speed. Where are the speed demons hanging out?
  13. J

Its gold. Same as my other mike bike that I have owned since new.
  14. J

,gee I wonder who that could be. :laugh:..... This one is staying as a survivor...