Recent content by jimmypadua

1. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

Its all custom built, from the ground up. I custom fabricated EVERYTHING, from the forks to the steering collum, handlebars axle slots, everything. Its started life as 30' of steel. Im 15 and welded everything up, put it together by my self ! I had another one, but i sold it, it was just too...
  2. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

Thanks, it was ALOT of work, but its great. Ohhh, i built mine intentionally so it wont pop off, my old mini bike was so bad any rider who didnt know, even me, would just fly off it. The way i made mine, its ALOT more stable at high speeds and way comfortable for cruising.
  3. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

The bike is custom, i hand built it from tube steel and what not. The exhuast would like great if the header paint didn't burn off, but whatever, it makes it sound real deep and rumbly. The air filter was free from my friend, It sounds so sick cause you can hear it pulse ! Hilliard clutches hand...
  4. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

Pics These are the mods i have to it not including the springs and the autolite ar plug.
  5. jimmypadua

So what kind of speed parts are available for my HF 6.5hp 212cc engine?

Yeah, pretty much none of the parts from the blue clone or true honda's will swap out except the E-tube and jet from the carb, the springs, intake & exhaust . The exhuast and intake needs to be drilled out too.
  6. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

Yeah, the header and air filter mods are amazing and simple to do for power gains. I custom make all my stuff as far as intake and exhaust cause i can save money on those instead of buying adapters. Anyways, my air filter is TOO big for the ones you buy. And yeah, the gains from the E-tube and...
  7. jimmypadua

progress on my 6.5 clone

Im pretty much where your at on my 212cc predator From HF. I drilled out the idle think under the idle screw, put on the gx140 E-tube, a 37 size jet, a double exhaust header, and a HUGE 3" intake filter. If you can, invest is some 18pound valve springs. Removed governor. After that, i wouldnt...
  8. jimmypadua

5hp Briggs Problems !

I would not weld bolts the allen wrenches... Its in atoo tight spot to muscle it out w/ a vice grip. I didnt that with the other screw. I might just sell the engine all together. But its a 1" shaft ?
  9. jimmypadua

5hp Briggs Problems !

The shaft is only 1" long. But thanks for that "how to" But see, the problem is that i cant undo the screws holding the carb to the gas tank. Their like weird allen wrench heads. And they alost are stripped out. :hammer:
  10. jimmypadua

Completed 15" Minibike !

The brake cable that came w/the kit was a bit short for my liking, BUT its just long ennough to function and turn the handle bars fully w/out pulling anything,
  11. jimmypadua

Completed 15" Minibike !

Yeah, ATM, it does. With some coats of flame proof paint, itl look great. Im not spending any money on a header from a site when i can make my own.
  12. jimmypadua

Completed 15" Minibike !

Thanks guys, i agree with all of you. It is my first build, and for me being only 15 with no help, i's quite proud ! And im welding at a near pro-level. Next to learn is aluminum ! and soon i plan on building a beer box racer or something :scooter: The exhuast will look alot better once...
  13. jimmypadua

Briggs 5hp "Yard Machines" Motor

Yeah, ill sell it if you come pick it up ? How much will you offer ? And the only problem it has its the carb gets gas pooling up in it a little, and it doesnt run like 100% fine, about 80-85% well, but other than that its fine.
  14. jimmypadua

Briggs 5hp "Yard Machines" Motor

I just picked up this engine today for 25$ i need some help/it tho . ! You live in seattle area ?
  15. jimmypadua

Completed 15" Minibike !

Yeah, ill probably get around to welding supports on the rear fork and front fork. Today i added a chain tensioner, and went for some nice cruising, but the butt welds are capable ennough. My dad is a AWS certified welding inspector and he said it was fine, but better safe that sorry.