Recent content by joeman63

1. J

Any Canucks?

Hi guys, Joe here in Nova scotia, got four and one half moto skeeters , and just got a parts manual that is i think a holy grail for this hobby...it was like Christmas yesterday when i opened the envelope,(thx Kevin in MI)
  2. J

ATTENTION! Calling All Moto-Skeeter Owners

550&650, are quite different than 350&450 Hey Clayton , your bike is quite different,than mine , they do resemble the RUPP, great looking bike you have there, i bought a gas3 gas caps from mfgsupply.com ,the caps have the gauge in them , they were for and AIRENs snowblower(i think), anyway the...
  3. J

1972 650 & 550 Moto Skeeter's

i have a 350& 2-450's Great to see these bikes , i am dieing to get a 550 and 650 , but still working on the small one, parts are hard to come by , but they are there, mostly in Quebec, and there are still Robin engine dealers around that can get some parts, Thx for posting wish i lived closer
  4. J

Moto skeeter fetish

oops..yes my email thx motra , thought i would give you my email addy...digalittle@eastlink.ca
  5. J

i have 3 of these moto skeeters i am restoring , email me with question , if i can help i...

i have 3 of these moto skeeters i am restoring , email me with question , if i can help i will,THX ,Joe, email...digalittle@eastlink.ca
  6. J

ATTENTION! Calling All Moto-Skeeter Owners

Good to hear...you're fixin it Hey there Clayton, i have 3, 2 1971 450, 4.5hp, and 1-1972350,3.5hp,i'll send you some photos if i can upload them, i'll have seats for sale in the near future as well as wire harness, in a month or so , they are a great mini bike, all the best ,Joe..my email is...
  7. J

Moto skeeter fetish

that would be great, Thanks alot Hey Motra, thank for anything you have to share , and if you know of or have anything to sell ,let me know, i missed an authentic service manual for $80, and have been able to find one since , i have some info on the Robin ec08 and ec10, have a fresh engine and...
  8. J

Moto skeeter fetish

hi there , i have three moto skeeters that i am restoring at present, 2,450'&1 -350, have learned alot about these great little bikes, had my first one in 1973, paid$85 for it and in the last couple month's i have aquired 3, looking for service manual , or parts, . I am interested in almost...
  9. J

production numbers 1972 550 moto skeeter

hey there Ebayfreakca, i am in nova scotia and jave a 45o , at present restoring , looking for a set or rings to put motor back , and i am trying to get my head wrapped around the electrial for spakr and then to run the light ....as there was none of this with my basket case . Sorry to hijak...