Recent content by Joesperfectstorm

1. J

VISPA PIAGGIO

Looking for parts for this VISPA PIAGGIO. MODEL SIV-IT. NEED PEDDLE ASEMBLE. AND LEFT SIDE COVER AND HEADLIGHT. Thanks Joe cuyahoga falls oh.
  2. J

Some new old vinyage Rupps I picked up and getting ready to fix up.

Just a few of my favorite things!!
  3. J

Just some new rupps i picked up.

Just some new rupps i picked up.
  4. J

New find

Picked this up the other day. Don’t know what brand it is? Going to be fun getting it going again. any info would be greatly appreciated also. Enjoy pictures and stay healthy.
  5. J

what is this kart??

Hope everyone is well! Picked this up the other day and was wondering if any one knows what kind of kart this is? Going to be fun getting it up and running again. Has a brigs 5hp on it now but going to put a racing engine on it latter. Thanks and stay healthy!!!
  6. J

1972 scat cat sc 415

Hello there everyone hope this latest up date finds you all WELL!!!!! Here is some latest pictures of my 1972 scat cat sc415 with some new old ad ons. Got a needle in a hay stack find a original head light with key!!! And a recoil cover also. Fly wheel is on its way. Hope to get to the seat...
  7. J

What engine model is on this?

Wow! You the man!!! I was hoping to find some one who had all that info. Makes all sense. Even though I was hoping not to here that sanarei. I know what your talking about the fly wheel is a tough one and if any one knows any thing about that reach into your deep pocket. May have to go to other...
  8. J

What engine model is on this?

Hello there I hope your all feeling fine out there!! I know this is a 1972 scat cat sc 415. And I don’t have the recoil cover so Iam not sure what model this tecumseh is maybe a Hs 50 but I know not all hs50 have the same cover from what I see on eBay. So Iam hopeing some one out there has one...
  9. J

This section is for US vintage mini's

SWEET!!!!!! That’s a great clasic bike
  10. J

1972 snow runner

Well it took me over 30 years to find this one with out the crazy price just keep your eyes open and be patience. Big thing now is to just stay well in the coming days. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed the pictures. Joe Cuyahoga fall’s oh.
  11. J

1972 snow runner

Thanks for another great story about this little jewel and stay healthy in the coming days. Joe Cuyahoga falls oh
  12. J

1972 snow runner

Yes I have a friend that sent all the break down of that 820. He has used these engines on go karts for years and said it real easy to get them up where they were suppose to be years ago. They deliberately tuned them down when the safety standards made them. They were even told to put brakes and...
  13. J

1972 snow runner

Yes from what I read a company bought the rest of them from Chrysler Corp. and halved the price and put there stickers over the original snow runner one. So those would be the rest of the end of them. Chrysler Corp was going bankrupt and they thought this would help save them. Go figure. And...
  14. J

1972 snow runner

Hello there thanks for the info. How long have you had yours and how is your drive chain paddles. Mine are all broke due to dryness I even have a brand new one and it is also hard and brittle. I know there are solutions you can soak rubber in to make them plyable again. i know the engines were...
  15. J

1972 snow runner

Don’t know if Iam allowed to post this? It’s kinda a minibike in the snow. 1972 snow runner made by chysler corporation. They started out making them for the Milatery but was not that good in deep powdery snow so they didnt get a contact. then they offered them to us civilians. chrysler was...