Recent content by Jpar

1. J

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

New custom seat....lol..
  2. J

Looks like one of those mini ironing boards LOL..
  3. J

Pick distance

STRAIGHT THROUGH!?... If I had five large coffees two burritos and a half dozen bottles of water LOL there'd be quite a few stops..
  4. J

Bonanza MX seat pan and foam

I have what I believe is the original seat pan and foam to my Bonanza MX.. I don't have the original handlebars gas tank rear rim rear fender and probably a host of other parts including the engine so no sense in trying to do an OE restoration.. if I just needed two or three parts that would be...
  5. J

Is this an original Bonanza seat foam?

Thank you! I'll go ahead and start a for sale thread today now that I'm sure of what I have. And yes I've definitely taken some very close up pictures and it definitely needs repairs. The front bolt is broken off and needs repair its had a zillion self tapping screws shot through the bottom of...
  6. J

Is this an original Bonanza seat foam?

I purchased and fixed up a bonanza MX recently... I know I'll never take it to a full oe restoration so no sense in this extra part going to waste... But before I go put a for sale thread on this I don't want to be fooling anybody or myself into thinking it's something that it's not. I am...
  7. J

Take me to engine School...

I gather the hemi predator is pretty much all name and no real benefit?..
  8. J

Take me to engine School...

Real men have three pedals...lol...
  9. J

I like the hand grips on the foot pegs LOL.... yeah it looks like it could have two more rows of foot pegs as well one in the middle and one on the back...
  10. J

Alligator skin to match the seats in my car... Just got it back from my upholstery guy he ended up building a new base as well... 30 bucks... I gave'um 40...
  11. J

Rear brake kit

I think I got to agree with lizardking here... Do we want to try and chop up a $5 Amazon lever, or do we want to chop up the minibike itself?.... I'm a firm believer in KISS....
  12. J

Rear brake kit

I just signed up for this forum a couple weeks ago and you'll find answers come few and far between if it all... I noticed everything comes in 7/8 mostly what I believe is bicycle handlebar thickness. I had the same problem so I got an aluminum brake lever off of Amazon for less than $10 for two...
  13. J

Gear ratios vs tire size?

Ok.. I had a little break through.. I bought a clutch for the cheeftah and tried it on the bananza.. BONGO!!... I knew right away it had a much higher stall. Still having high idle problems.. I did notice when I leaned it to the left or right it would idle up or it would stall..? Seems like...
  14. J

I guess that's what I was saying I did. When I said I put all the old stuff back on for the throttle and tried it that way.. No never tried to Greyhound...
  15. J

Well I didn't have my gear yet this morning so I tried putting the old throttle configuration as in how it was when it was a pressure washer just taking the pressure off the lever hooking a throttle cable to it and the return spring.. look a little odd as if it was stuck full throttle? And then...