Recent content by jsmith1107

1. J

Harley X90

testing the waters before I dive deep into a restoration http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=274292232402 Will also sell outright and stop the auction if someone is interested. Thanks Jeff
  2. J

Harley X90 purchased today

I am testing the waters on it--going to try and sell it and see what happens.
  3. J

yeah, I know, it came that way. I haven't done a thing to it.
  4. J

Yep, like I said in my original post---quite a few things this one needs.
  5. J

have to love that gas cap on this "fully restored X90" huh? :). It's also missing the air cleaner, the cables are too long, the front fender has a few dents that are beyond repair, etc. I guess there are some different definitions of "fully restored" huh? haha
  6. J

Bought this today---the guy said it was totally restored. Frame was painted, tank was painted, etc. I can tell you, it is NOT totally restored. haha. It does have a good base to work with but missing a few parts.
  7. J

Harley X90

thank you sir
  8. J

Harley X90

Anyone have one for sale or even parts?
  9. J

Harley X90

Just wanted to let anyone know that if you are interested in a Harley X90, I have mine on EBAY for sale. Harley-Davidson : Other in Harley-Davidson | eBay Motorcycles
  10. J

TWO Arctic Cat Minibikes--MPLS Craigslist

There are two Arctic Cat Minibikes on the mpls CL location under motorcycles if anyone is interested---they are complete and $500 each---both need restoring however.
  11. J

72 Arctic Cat Prowler

Nice job on that bike--always good to see a nice restoration!! I used to have one of these, only it did not have the orange tank.
  12. J

Pawn Stars---mini bike collection.

Ok, did anyone see this show last night? I couldn't count how many bikes he had there but he wanted $16,000 for all of them. He never said if he had titles or anything but Rick decided he would give him $900 for the Honda Z50 and it was pretty nice. In fact, all of them were pretty nice but...
  13. J

Harley Shortster 65CC

I talked to X90 and he said this is WAAAAY overpriced according to what he has seen. I kinda figured so as well but wanted X90's take on it.
  14. J

Harley Shortster 65CC

1972 HARLEY DAVIDSON X65 SHORTSTER MINI-BIKE A little overpriced---if you ask me anyway.
  15. J

FOX minibike

I could see $100 but not sure much more. Am I off base here?