Recent content by junbug3616

1. J

Wow you sold the Terra Cat ? After all that time you put in it I didn't think you would sell it.

Wow you sold the Terra Cat ? After all that time you put in it I didn't think you would sell it.
  2. Before picture bought 1-28-2014

Before picture bought 1-28-2014

I just picked up this Terra Cat. All I know is that it was made in Durand Michigan and only made for a couple years. I haven't found very much info on these because they are considered Rare. If any one has any more info on where to get frames parts or schematics or any more info please email me...
  3. Before picture bought 1-28-2014

I just picked up this Terra Cat. All I know is that it was made in Durand Michigan and only made for a couple years. I haven't found very much info on these because they are considered Rare. If any one has any more info on where to get frames parts or schematics or any more info please email me...
  4. Before picture bought 1-28-2014

5. J

Terra-Cat Owners

Bob Proffer I was wondering if you could have your uncle get a hold of me I have some questions regarding my 1970 terra cat maybe he could help me out thanks have a good day mjb_stunt_3616@yahoo.com