Recent content by jvolgarino

1. J

1968 Broncco Tomahawk TX-3

Found this in a barn in northern Iowa two years back and didn't have any idea what it was at the time. Having some difficulty finding correct clutch and carb linkage, but have purchased new of both that might work with some massaging by the right person. Hate to sell this but it is frustrating...
  2. J

Aspera HT25 motor needs to run!

I have a 1968 Fantic Broncco Tx-3 with the Aspera motor. The motor turns easily and I think nothing is really wrong with it other than it has sat for nearly 20 years. I've cleaned it up, strip off the paint, installed a kit in the carb and also installed new coil, etc. I really need to find...
  3. J

1968 Fantic Broncco Tx-3 mini bike

I have a 68 Broncco Tx-3 that I found in a barn in northern Iowa a couple of years ago. It has the Aspera engine (HT25) and is fairly complete, though it is missing the stock seat. It does have the original Pirelli tires and wheels. Frame is painted a green similar to what the bikes were painted...
  4. J

Fantic Motor mini bike with Aspera engine

:helpsmilie:Could use help finding correct or at least compatible points, condenser and coil (with wire) for this little motor. It appears to be same as Tecumseh H30, but not completely sure and don't know if I can simply put in that model's components and have the thing run!! Thanks!!
  5. J

Just found Broncco TX3 parts manual from RT21 Trading Company and have it coming my way. Now I'm determined to put this thing back together the right way. Really appreciate the help and will post some finished pics when I get things running again.
  6. J

Thanks for the scans, by the way. Wasn't expecting to become a mini bike fan. Oooops...just got sucked in! Mini bikes are definitely cool!:scooter:
  7. J

So is this a TX3? I found a similar looking mini that says its a Tomahawk maybe 1968? Does that seem about right? I think it's missing the rear brake and not totally sure whether the gas tank is original.
  8. J

So if this is a direct copy of a Techumseh engine, how do I find which one it copies and then track down a repair/service manual? Thanks guys!!
  9. J

Actually the motor tag has only these numbers---HT25/B3111 and then what I'm guessing is a serial number 2735532. I'm a bit of a gearhead junkie so love finding out as much about this stuff as I can. Mentioned I've goofed with vintage motorcycles for years, also all kinds of vehicles. Any help I...
  10. J

I can take more pics, of course. Would like to find out if any service/repair info is even available so the engine can be looked over properly. The engine turns and I've cleaned up the carb but haven't tried to start it just yet. The bike is in such good shape I'm afraid I'm going to screw...
  11. J

New to this...have messed with vintage motorcycles for years but mini bikes completely new to me. Found this in a barn in northern Iowa. Literally had to dig it out. Cleaned up and painted frame, pumped up the tires and took the engine apart to paint, basic clean-up. Want to find out exactly...