1968 Fantic Broncco Tx-3 mini bike

I have a 68 Broncco Tx-3 that I found in a barn in northern Iowa a couple of years ago. It has the Aspera engine (HT25) and is fairly complete, though it is missing the stock seat. It does have the original Pirelli tires and wheels. Frame is painted a green similar to what the bikes were painted in 68 and my intention was to get it running and use it as a pit bike. I am having quite a time finding anyone who can work on the Aspera engine. I managed to find carb kit (installed) and also found ignition (coil, wiring, etc.) and engine seems to be in great shape. I'm hesitant to try and start it only because these little motors are not my thing (I've been into vintage motorcycles for a number of years) but these tiny motors somehow mystify me.

Thinking I either want to find someone who could take the Aspera motor and get it running (it would be easy to ship) or simply sell the bike with all the original and new parts. I can snap some pictures if someone is genuinely interested and I'm thinking $400 should cover all I have in it so far. I bought a whole batch of things to do this thing up right so don't expect to low ball me. I'll keep it if I can't at least get my money back. Thanks!

Attachments