Recent content by K42racing

1. K

robertson h loop header

not many threads over this where does it make power where does it loose power and what motor would it be good on I wanna use one
  2. K

Do I need a muffler?

does it make more power without?
  3. K

open clone valve size and additional parts

I'm a good smooth driver i have the set up and tires I'm just lacking in the motor compared to the 2 strokes
  4. K

bump on a cam to get my race is may 10th i got a tillotson 348f today. whats everyones thought on the h loop pipe for motor
  5. K

large frame for diesel

does anyone know where I can find a mini bike kit big enough for a 6hp diesel?
  6. K

i need all the power i can get with the cam i was thinking about the dyno 356
  7. K

should i get the 356 lift 254.3 duration dyno cam or the mod1 310 lift 247.6 dyno cam or the 315 260 isky or the 330 260 isky or the 360 260 isky? lots of choices but its for a race go kart looking to twist 8,000 and what about block venting should i do one from the valve cover and one from the...
  8. K

this is competitive kart racing at many differnt tracks i have the tires, good set up, proper gearing, built 2 disc bully clutch running a micron 4 tach i can twist 7300 im just lacking in the hp
  9. K

I just got a clone to tun in the open class on my kart it ran pretty good against the two strokes on the small track but they still beat me so I need a little more power. its a blue clone std bore and stroke + .020 rod flat top piston raceseng s1 flywheel 14cc head ported with stock valves it...
  10. K

Stock appearing for kart

using a max stroke clone crank instead of the predator and im using standard billet lifters from arc
  11. K

Predator kill button

black one because you will probably remove the low oil sensor eventually
  12. K

Stock appearing for kart

Going to build a stock appearing motor for my race kart for this season. Going to start with a hemi predator the following parts are on my list - 18cc head milled .50, ported 28.5mm intake 25mm exhaust with thin head gasket. - billet lifters - Molly push rods - 310 lift cam 246 duration...
  13. K

New hemi predator specifics

Where can I get a coupon?
  14. K

New hemi predator specifics

I've researched but can't find all the info and I'm confused What cams do they use? What flywheels? What size valves are in the new head How much can you mill them? Is there a flat top piston in it Are they going to be any 1.3 rockers made? If so when Does anyone know what the coupon...