Recent content by kaharshs

1. K

Blazer, Tote Gote - Restored, Suisun City, Ca 94585- $700

It has the stock 2 speed jack shaft. Also it has the stock torque converter, as you increase rpm the two converter sides come together increasing the converter diameter where the belt connects. There is no rear suspension on the models. I got this bike from the original owner who had it under...
  2. K

Blazer, Tote Gote - Restored, Suisun City, Ca 94585- $700

Hello, I have for sale one Blazer, similar to Tote Gote. Most of it is original parts that have been cleaned and repainted. I had the frame and rims sandblasted. All of the red parts are painted with epoxy and single stage automotive paint. The engine and all the drive train are original...
  3. K

My semi-restored Blazer

Sorry, I did not know I couldn't ask about pricing. I looked for rules prohibiting it and did not see any, but I most likely just missed where it was posted. Thanks, it was quite a bit of working getting it back into decent shape.
  4. K

My semi-restored Blazer

Hello, I have been looking over the website for some time now. But!, now I have decided to finally post my Blazer. I got the Blazer from the original owner and I had been left out in the weather for some time. So I took it apart had the frame and wheel blasted. I sand the side panels and removed...
  5. blazer

blazer

This is my blazer I took apart and repainted.
  6. blazer

blazer

7. blazer

blazer

8. blazer

blazer

9. Blazer

Blazer

These are pictures of my Blazer mini bike, repainted and with a new seat.